Originally Posted by roostersrule2 Go to original post
    Nicholas Cage.
    No. Just No. LOL

Nicholas, doesn't even look remotely like Connor, at least my choice for Connor had some resemblance.

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by adventurewomen Go to original post
    No. Just No. LOL

Nicholas, doesn't even look remotely like Connor, at least my choice for Connor had some resemblance.
    Nicholas Cage can look like anything. Just Google Nicholas's Cages face on things.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    no one.

I have a feeling the Assassins Creed movie would turn out like the Dragonball Z real-life movie; which in my opinion was crap.

Raibuscus's Avatar Senior Member
    If they screw it up I'll be so pissed. I mean, this is possible. So make it good or don't make it at all.

Hi guys, MrClifford from GeekGamerZ here just to clear a few things up. We recently noticed a jump in traffic on the related article so thought I would check where it was coming from, landing me here! So hi!

Those images are fan made an no way official, but Fassbender is currently the only confirmed star in the movie. However, the release date has been pushed back to July 22nd so a few more months of waiting! Hopefully we shall see some more details come to light soon, and perhaps a plot. We only speculated that the movie would be based on an earlier AC game, around Ezio's period. Another post we reported with another minor detail including Conor McCaughen as producer can be found here: http://www.geekgamerz.com/assassins-...-to-june-2015/

BATISTABUS's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Azwan1415 Go to original post
    I have a feeling the Assassins Creed movie would turn out like the Dragonball Z real-life movie; which in my opinion was crap.
    The problem with Dragon Ball is that it would never work as a live-action film. It would either have to completely disrespect the source material (DBE) or coming off as extremely awkward. AC, on the other hand, prides itself on being cinematic, realistic, and plausible.

I don't mind if they do a film during the Renaissance (even in Italy), as long as the protagonist isn't Ezio.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    Assuming you couldn't have the original voice cast, what would people's dream castings be for any of the AC characters we know about?
    Kristen Bell as Lucy and Danny Wallace as Shaun, obviously. They're one of the few voice actors from the games who could also portray the live action versions of their characters (right age, famous enough to draw publicity etc.).

I want Brian Blessed as Bartolomeo or Uncle Mario.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Stan Lee as a random background character.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Yves as Duccio