silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    I recognise the cosplayer pic on the 2nd poster. Looks photoshopped I'm afraid. but they look so damn cool.

Raibuscus's Avatar Senior Member
    Michael Fassbender signed to produce and star in the film on October 22, 2012, and Ubisoft Motion Pictures is the chosen one to develop the film, in collaboration with New Regency. The screenplay started immediately and in fast track, while allowing Ubisoft to control key elements on creative direction.

Another change was also made and Sony Entertainment will not be the distributor, but Ubisoft instead gave the rights to 20th Century Fox for unknown reason.

The film is co-produced by DMC Film, New Regency Pictures and Ubisoft Entertainment. Michael Lesslie has been hired to pen the movie.

The pictures might be fake, even though I'm pretty sure Michael is the one on the left.

EDIT: the title: Assassin's Creed In-Production and Confirms Michael Fassbender as Desmond Miles to be Released on 2015

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    I thought it was a cosplay. The short blade didn't look like metal.

Nice photoshop work though, the posters are well-done.

This whole thread is misleading! Next time OP mention the pics are fan made.

Originally Posted by Raibuscus Go to original post
    Michael Fassbender signed to produce and star in the film on October 22, 2012, and Ubisoft Motion Pictures is the chosen one to develop the film, in collaboration with New Regency. The screenplay started immediately and in fast track, while allowing Ubisoft to control key elements on creative direction.

Another change was also made and Sony Entertainment will not be the distributor, but Ubisoft instead gave the rights to 20th Century Fox for unknown reason.

The film is co-produced by DMC Film, New Regency Pictures and Ubisoft Entertainment. Michael Lesslie has been hired to pen the movie.

The pictures might be fake, even though I'm pretty sure Michael is the one on the left.
    It's easy to photoshop pictures of people. This is a well done one, but it's a fake.

His role hasn't been confirmed yet, but I doubt it's as Desmond Miles. If anything, it's more likely that he's Gavin.

Originally Posted by Raibuscus Go to original post
    EDIT: the title: Assassin's Creed In-Production and Confirms Michael Fassbender as Desmond Miles to be Released on 2015
    Yet the article itself says that it hasn't been confirmed or denied that Fassbender plays as Miles. You do realize that news sites try to post misleading titles to get more hits right?

Originally Posted by adventurewomen Go to original post
    This whole thread is misleading! Next time OP mention the pics are fan made.
    I'm sorry but I can't really smell that the pictures are fake, that is Michael Fassbender and since I've seen it everywhere with the whole bs under it like the "MAY 2015" thing I thought the pictures were real.

Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post

The hair is edited as well, but the rest is all this one.

Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    Yet the article itself says that it hasn't been confirmed or denied that Fassbender plays as Miles. You do realize that news sites try to post misleading titles to get more hits right?
    Could be but since I've seen so many videos about it and all, it can't be a fake, I mean, the pictures are probably fake but the movie being made... Everyone knows that there'll be one eventually, might be now. I'm pretty sure the movie is real but the pictures aren't.

Uhh, dude, the movie has been confirmed for ages now. I'm not arguing the validity of the movie. I'm arguing the fact that it hasn't been confirmed whether or not the movie is a retread of Assassin's Creed (2007).