DD_NL's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm sure a lot of you are also undecided on which is their favorite ac. I've spent so many nights trying them all out in different scenarios. I want to try to focus on one plane for a while and really learn how to fly it. I havent figured out the differences in the models though. Of all the B109's, which is best? Same goes for the FW's, P47's, P51's, Yak's etc.
    I do really love the BF109's though, dang those things are like tanks with wings, lol.
    So let's say I will stick with the BF109 for a while, which one should I pick?

DD_NL's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm sure a lot of you are also undecided on which is their favorite ac. I've spent so many nights trying them all out in different scenarios. I want to try to focus on one plane for a while and really learn how to fly it. I havent figured out the differences in the models though. Of all the B109's, which is best? Same goes for the FW's, P47's, P51's, Yak's etc.
    I do really love the BF109's though, dang those things are like tanks with wings, lol.
    So let's say I will stick with the BF109 for a while, which one should I pick?

I like the Emil personally. The E-7/Z is one of my favorites. Good weight of fire and manueverability. I fly this whenever I get the chance.

Freidrichs aren't bad either. The Gustavs are a bit on the heavy side for any sort of TnB. They lose their energy quickly. For superior BnZ you can't go wrong with the Kurfurst.

Take your pick and learn your machine.

Johann

Horrido!
    "We need more ammo!"

"Achtung Kommandant, sind Sie Fläche auf Feuer"

"I do really love the BF109's though, dang those things are like tanks with wings, lol."

Either i didnt get the irony, or you mean fuel tanks...
    you mean fuel tanks, dont you?

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    DD,

I can't tell you what the best model of any plane is for anyone to fly but me

Pick a plane you like, and fly it. Don't worry about "best", you are doing this for fun, remember, not to do a feasibility study on various chances of success based on variables of flight due to superlatives of one specific aircraft versus another in any particular situation Go fly and have fun.

The hillsides ring with, "Free the People",
    Or can I hear the echoes from the days of '39?
    ~ Clash

WOLFMondo's Avatar Senior Member
    Until we get the Tempest the P47 is the plane for me.

Needs allot of Patience but it pays off.

Wolfgaming.net. Where the Gameplay is teamplay

Why not use the one in your sig? I happen to like using it and have some success (though if my ping were better I think I wouldn't be in as many crashes)

Any Bf-109, really. I like the P-63 too. Tried it the other day, and thought it was alright.

Just for me though...

Red Russian

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Resident_Jock:
    Why not use the one in your sig? I happen to like using it and have some success (though if my ping were better I think I wouldn't be in as many crashes)

http://thecasualty.homestead.com/fil...dent_siggy.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because Mondo can't take me out with his P-38 while I'm flying a Bf 110.

My personal favorite is the G-10 version. It's tough enough, very fast, and has the devestating 108 cannon firing through the prop spinner.
    It's not the most maneuverable plane, but wonderful for Boom & Zoom. If one single shot connects from that evil cannon, almost anything explodes into confette at once. Even Sturmoviks.

There are other great planes, but I've found that with sticking with the Gustav 10, I'm learning "the ways of the beast" well and learning to exploit its strengths and hide its weaknesses. It also doesn't hurt that it's such a pretty plane, IMHO!

Pick a plane that you personally like and stick with her. Treat her right and she'll return the favor.