del170109032657's Avatar Community Manager

Road to Paris - August Qualifier - One Week Left!

There's only one week left to qualify for the August Online Playoffs! Our current Road to Paris leaderboard standings are as follows:

Some of the most important stories from our August leaderboard so far include:

• The second place finisher from our 2012 world championship, MnM_vs_Smarties, has finally made an appearance in the top 16. Currently sitting in the 5th seed, could we see MnM heading to Paris to avenge his defeat last year?
    • The win percentage needed to break into the August Playoffs has jumped up to 92%. This is 3% higher than last week. The competition is heating up as the best of the best are pushing all out for their chance at a trip to Paris and the 2013 World Championship.
    • Players Nillicomes and Lukaaszz both sit in the 17th and 18th spots on the leaderboard after being knocked down by just hundredths of a percentage point. With only a few short days left, will these players reclaim their spots in the top 16?
    • Our top four remain untouched from last week. These four players, if they can remain in their current leaderboard positions, will be guaranteed at least a spot in our Wild Card event. With two chances to make it to Paris, could one of these four individuals be our 2013 World Champion?

Would you like a shot at traveling to Paris and competing for the title of World Champion? Do you have what it takes to defeat the sixteen players listed above? There is still time left to sign up for our August Online Qualifier! Sign up now at http://road2paris.com/register/.

Best of luck to all of our competitors!

Do players like ssslock qualify for the August top 16? You had said on your blog that the top 4 from July top 16 would be in the wildcad tournament not the august top 16....

also, 2nd question.

EXACTLY when does the august online top 16 end? Is it Aug 31 at Midnight in France?

Great questions!

If ssslock is still in the top 16 at the end of the qualifier, his position will be given away. He is already in the wild card event.

Also, the leaderboard should close at midnight Pacific (California) time on August 31st. This is the time that the July qualifier closed. It should be the exact same for this. I will double check to make sure.

It doesn't matter to me anymore.

I now have 3 client crash losses, so I am out....

good luck everyone and I hope this game makes it.

Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Taken from DoC FB page:

Originally Posted by Ubisoft Go to original post
    To see the latest news and watch the latest video replays, check the R2P website here: www.road2paris.com
    To see the latest news and watch the latest video replays, check the R2P website here: www.road2paris.com
    watch the latest video replays

(none there..)

Originally Posted by Uraxor Go to original post

(none there..)

http://road2paris.com/blog/ <--- there are a few video replays on the blog here

Nice Bug Update !

M0rw47h's Avatar Senior Member
    Bugged for sure.
    Havent played 1700+ games this month.

Not updating it for a week is still better than updating it while full of bugs...

This is quite a faillure of you(bisoft) tbh.

How I can have 48-3 games like 20 days on August and no i have 47-3 the 06-05?

Incredible... why i lost one win like that? If at 08-31 i see 47-3 i can play another game to be sure to be qualify...

I hope this screen is the only one real classement... revolt