[PC] Can't join co-op with friends.

I can join co-op games with random people by searching, but whenever I try to join any of my friends, it always says joining for a long time, then says "Cannot connect to the session. Please try again later."

I remember it doing this exact same thing with FC3 as well, but don't remember how I fixed it. Now that I think about it, EVERY game that I've been forced to go through uPlay has this problem.

I have this problem as well. When the invite is viewed from the uPlay window (not the shift+F2, but the one from the taskbar), it says something along the lines of "You do not own Splinter Cell:Blacklist", and the only option is to decline the invitation.

Myosos's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Sneakajoo Go to original post
    I can join co-op games with random people by searching, but whenever I try to join any of my friends, it always says joining for a long time, then says "Cannot connect to the session. Please try again later."

I remember it doing this exact same thing with FC3 as well, but don't remember how I fixed it. Now that I think about it, EVERY game that I've been forced to go through uPlay has this problem.
    Same problem here.

Originally Posted by Sneakajoo Go to original post

I am having the exact same issue. And we both can play with randoms in both multi and co-op. We just play with each other. Anyone have a fix for this or is anyone at Ubisoft listening?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi guys, please check you have the correct ports open https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.as...0000000eZ4PCAU

Same problem.I can join random matches with random people no problem. But when I try and play with my friend it says "Cannot connect to the session. Please try again later." Have ports open

Same problem here, can't join a game with a friend.

This doesnt only happen with Coop. It's also a problem on svm. The only way we managed to group up and play together was if:

1. I made a lobby and invited friend no.1
    2. I left that lobby and friend no.1 invited friend no.2
    3. then friend no.1 invited me

It sounds stupid as ****. but it works everytime for some reason. But if anyone else than friend no.1 tries to join me they get an error. And if I try to join anyone else I get an error.
    Me and friend no.1 is in the same house. So I dont see why people can join him but not me.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...nstaller-Issue

there is a patch. Steam user dont need to patch. but if there is one player with steam and one without they have different splintercell versions

I don't understand this....my friend and I spent 2 hours last night screwing with ports, putting our comps in a DMZ, and removing firewalls and routers (and, yes, we patched the game on day one). And, still we were not able to play the game together (though we can both play all the modes with random people).

Yet I have played a hundreds of online games over the last five years and never had to do anything other than fire up the game and play, including many games from studios with much smaller teams and way less support and experience.

So, with all due respect to you Ubi-Mush, instead of continuing to tell me to to 5 different things with ports and host files and firewalls....or to put in a support ticket....why doesn't Ubisoft do what everybody else in the gaming industry does (and has done for the past 10 years) that allows me to play my games with my friends without thinking about it, and then patch the game.

Why, Ubisoft, don't you simply provide me with the product you promised and the product I paid for? You know, the one where I can play this game with my friends? It does, after all, say that I can do this all over your documentations and, guess what, I can't.

After two-plus hours of troubleshooting, I feel like I have done my part. Now it is your turn Ubisoft.
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►