How to solv connection issues. :)

Hi guys!

My friends and me solved the problem. Our ploblem was caused by other network connection like hamachi, VMvare, Virtualbox ect. (A VPN) As soon as we stopped (disabled the network in adapter settings in network settings) these kind of connections weren't using the ports the game uses anymore, and we were able to join each other.

Try it maybe you can also solve the problem this way, maybe not.

I can not conect whit friends al for A 2 monds

im sick of Uplay

i just want to play co op with my friend and it refuses to work yet i can connect with strangers. This makes no since at all i have ported every which way i possibly can and nothing works i have done this sort of troubleshooting often however Uplay never fixes their mistakes and i always end up using hamachi and best part is Blacklist has no LAN so im stuck throwing in a "ticket" where i end up with a reply of "sorry for the inconvenience but we cant solve your problem surely you jest its not us its you!" i bought your game... please fix this your almost as bad as EA.

i can help you

Originally Posted by Sneakajoo Go to original post
    I i have sent you my friend request i too have splinter cell blacklist if you coop up with me i can help you!!!.
    i

Thanks for the money lost, Ubisoft. I will never buy your game again.

Splinter Cell Blacklist Matchmaking failed

1. An accurate title of the issue you're experiencing.
    Notice that you must now choose the platform on which you're playing: [PC], [XB360], [PS3], [WiiU], etc... when you create a thread.

2. Description
    Me and my friend are unable to connect to each others lobby so we cannot play Co-Op together which annoying. We payed good money to play together and we cannot do so.
    We cannot join each others lobby at all but we can both do quick match in separate lobby's. We both have normal editions. Both our connections are good and we buy a key of Splinter Cell Blacklist for uplay and downloaded it there

2. Step to reproduce the issue
    Please, provide us a step by step list of what you have already done. Our testers need it to reproduce the bug.

1) Step 1 - My friend invited me
    2) Step 2 - I accept the invite
    3) Step 3 - Then I get the error message "Can't connect to the session. Please try again"

3. Frequence
    Constant

4. Note
    Please, feel free to provide us all the information you think could help us like your PC configuration, your graphic card, your operating system, a Dxdiag, etc...).
    Keep in mind: do not provide any personal information (like your Uplay account, your password, your mail address,...) on forum.

This problem is two years old and it has not been fixed

Saengerfeuer

can't join friends

i can't join friends party in either mode please help, we played this before and worked, but can't play now

****ing ubisoft.

i love it how this problem is YEARS old and ubisoft didn't solve it. i just bought blacklist to play coop with a friend. but ubisoft doesn't know friend invites, or friend joining. Really? so much time and no fix? i buy a game that 3 years old and i cant play coop missions with a friend. last time i buy ubisoft games, sincerely this works better cracked through tuungle or hamachi.

Let the fun begin

Hey,

if anyone is having this problem this day then me and my friends had a problem which is not described before, here or anywhere.

Our fix, or actually my fix was the wireless router/switch, I removed it and connected directly do my service provider modem. And it works, I can join others and invite players who still have routers in between.

We tried everything there is, deleted host file, removed friends (100 times), forwarded ports(didn`t work apparently), disabled every network, firewall, anti-virus, background programs, startup settings and million other things and nothing helped.

So just remove your router if the problem presists after everything I described above. In fact maybe you should try it first thing.

+ I didn`t need to configure my ip address or DNS, everything is on auto.

asdf

Originally Posted by HItechnet Go to original post
    Hi guys!

My friends and me solved the problem. Our ploblem was caused by other network connection like hamachi, VMvare, Virtualbox ect. (A VPN) As soon as we stopped (disabled the network in adapter settings in network settings) these kind of connections weren't using the ports the game uses anymore, and we were able to join each other.

Try it maybe you can also solve the problem this way, maybe not.
    that did it for me! thx
    btw: uplay sucks...