Dellers's Avatar Senior Member
    A LAN option would be nice. Every Splinter Cell with coop has had issues, but using the LAN option and a program like Tunngle has always been working fine. I gave up on Ubi's servers more than 8 years ago, and not including the LAN feature knowing these issues has been there for years is just silly.

Just bought the game on Steam, and have been trying for almost 4 hours to play with a friend. It's not working. We have tried opening all ports listed in the many guides that have come up in my google searches.... We both can play fine with randoms, we're just unable to join each others games. As we were searching for a solution, I noticed a TON of players with this same issue. Will it be resolved, or did I just waste my money? Mainly wanted to do coop and SVM with my friend.

It also seems Might of Nature is a liability against Academy now.

This is a known issue and is being worked on. We'll let you know when changes/fixes are made.

Just letting you know.

I got a fix that works for me and my friends.
    disable uPnP on your router and then activate Dmz for you computer, tell your friends to do this also and it should work have fun and spread the word!

Originally Posted by chr982 Go to original post
    I got a fix that works for me and my friends.
    disable uPnP on your router and then activate Dmz for you computer, tell your friends to do this also and it should work have fun and spread the word!
    That's not a fix - that's putting your computer at risk... ffs!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Indeed, whilst DMZ will not harm consoles, PCs it may do as it basically opens every port.

The ports needed to be open are;

Game Ports:
    TCP: 80, 443
    UDP: 3658, 13000-13032

Uplay PC:
    TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200

opening ports doesn't solve the problem.

I am not connectihg multipleer HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, if you have tried the suggestions then please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.