R Anyone beat Mamushi on Warrior yet?

I have killed everything I can; only ghosts and Mamushi are left alive. Nothing is respawning so I am stuck at level 4. :\ Mamushi is impossible.

Anyone beat him yet?

Yep, 2 times actually (first time I got stuck on the floor cause of a bug after I killed him, had to reload and beat him again -_-). it's a long fight, not that hard when you know the trick but still it's a real boss fight.

There are 2 things you need to pay attention when fighting him :

1. never fight him when your on the edge of the floor, if he pushes you (and usually does), you get thrown off and instantly die, so you need to stay in the center of the room.

2. It's a kenshi naga, and like all kenshis, he can retaliate when he blocks (and evade I think), and on top of that he does splash damage, so the thing you really don't want to do is attack with everyone in the same turn, you get wiped (especially if you have a char that does multiple strikes, like a double dagger ranger, since each block triggers the retaliation). You need to strike with only one or 2 people at the same time (and not adjacent people in the party, cause of the splash) and make the others defend and heal (or cast spells if you have a mage).

Also don't be shy with potions, you will get tons of them in the next ****eon anyway.

You beat him twice on warrior? Where'd you get the potions? The shops aren't restocking.

I know all the mechanics of the fight too, though I appreciate your tips.

I have two mages and have invested everything into their mana pool, and they go dry halfway through the fight. :\ I have no potions and can't find or buy any.

I'm stuck too. And no potions either. Just keep in mind, "Beta", that's what we are here for at this point.

deldewd's Avatar Junior Member
    Do the tiles in the floor help at all with this fight? They seem to click when you walk on them but that's it... I still can't figure out how to beat Mamushi... Got him to like 50% health so far. Is there a fixed strategy to beat him?

I've died many times to Mamushi still. I can't beat him without grinding more levels and there's no more monsters to kill but ghosts, and they wreck me.

Same. Can't beat him. Can't buy more supplies. Can't farm to get a higher level. And ghosts destroy me. My entire team is paralyzed by turn 3 of battles, even with water spells.

I'm almost positive I could beat him if I could buy potions; especially mana, But can't.

deldewd's Avatar Junior Member
    I took the advice of the guy above and burned through 15 health potions and 5 mana potions and was finally able to kill the damn thing. The tiles on the floor are used to light up the tower after killing Mamushi.

After that you get one more big quest in town, you need to visit the Governor. You are now able to enter his castle but you'll find it overrun with bandits. This is the longest dungeon yet, 3 levels choke full of bandits (all sorts, even mages) but nothing you can't handle. There is a disappointing bandit boss at the end which you can kill with arrows from outside the door without even entering the room.

The game ends there with a message thanking you for participation in the early access and what a sucker you were for dishing out 30 euros! (J/K)

Thanks sajahubi for advices, finally I was able to kill him. Probably just because I had a team with 4 orcs and 18 health potions For everyone .. definitely try to save potions for this and don't waste them on other places.

Originally Posted by Mantra49 Go to original post
    Same. Can't beat him. Can't buy more supplies. Can't farm to get a higher level. And ghosts destroy me. My entire team is paralyzed by turn 3 of battles, even with water spells.
    Dont use water spells at mamushi! He has 30 resistance to water. I beat him several times. The Char with the highest perception value does melee dmg. If he missed (mamushi has an evading value of 75!), my tank use challenge (which doesnt work 100% correctly i think, sometimes it seems the boss resist or just ignore this). The mage only does magic dmg (firebolt in my case) and my archer is waiting for usin regen cast or he shoot if i get some distance. This combined with 10 healing and 10mana potions would be enough to win the fight.