i too have same problem , how to find solution to this

Originally Posted by sm2049 Go to original post
    I want to see if this is the same problem I have (totally). Try launching the game again and then... Can you guys go to Start > Run > type in "eventvwr" without quotes. and click on windows logs > application . See if you can find an application error and confirm its the same error I have:

Faulting application name: Blacklist_DX11_game.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x52069460
    Faulting module name: Blacklist_DX11_game.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x52069460
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0124a1cc
    Faulting process id: 0xe28
    Faulting application start time: 0x01ce9e24a33b0340
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™\src\SYSTEM\Blacklist_DX11_game.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™\src\SYSTEM\Blacklist_DX11_game.exe
    Report Id: e6fe7440-0a17-11e3-ab76-001fbc00864f
    i have same problem

Greedy lazy company

I too have this problem... First happened with Far Cry 3 and now SC:Blacklist.

Why are even paying these f***s.. they give us unplayable games. Why do we have to scour for the internet for a fix, they should be fixing and testing the games on newer machines

and I don't care if this post is few years old..

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there H47Er!

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering this problem. Have you tried any of the workarounds within this thread? PerfectVolta67's workaround seemed to help several players to resolve this issue, so I would recommend giving this a go.

If the issue still persists after trying these troubleshooting steps, I would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can take a look at your system files. You can reach our support teams here:
    - Open a Support case
    - Start a Live chat
    - Twitter and Facebook

Please attach an MSinfo and a DxDiag to your case. Also, please include all troubleshooting steps you have tried in your case notes, as this will help in the investigation.

Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234