Shake N Bake- Official Recruitment

This clan was created and is strictly for the sexiest AC players. This is a drama free zone for awesome, fun, and a little bit of competitive playing. We accept honorary members who are currently with other sexy clans but want to participate in Shake N Bake. Some of our current members are The Great and Sexy Legend Apache, The Naughty Quertee, The lover Dutch Crusade and The Kindest Swami Chuckles. Honorary members so far include the Sexiest of all Mistermillhouse, Zorboid Orbb, Wiccan Mother, Forbidden Free, Woolly Andy, aMuzic,BountyHunta08, Velestro and The Mighty Sin lmao...well they don't have a choice...Join only if you are the best and SEXY. I truly started this clan to be fun filled,drama free sexy as hell and most important to have MAD RESPECT for one another. Lets have fun while enjoying the game and the people. If you would like to join message me or my co leader Quertee for a tryout.

Honored to be a honorary member, truly.. I know almost all the people associated with the clan (core members and honorary) and the names speak for themselves. All the very best for the clan Momma and I shall send whoever I deem sexy enough to join you guys :3 he he he.. Good luck.. Let the fun time begin.

Originally Posted by Mommafive Go to original post
    This is a drama free zone.

Join only if you are the best.
    Incompatible paragraphs.

good luck with your clan

and are you sure all those members are really in your clan? xD

Thankyou <3

what???

yes they all are in my clan!!! and you will be too lmao <3

Originally Posted by Mommafive Go to original post
    yes they all are in my clan!!! and you will be too lmao <3

You just don't know it yet.... ._.