Black Flag ideas (check em out)

hey guys,

I got some ideas I'd like to share with everybody (developers) regarding this game:

1. no naval multiplayer? oh well...

2. While you are in story mode free roaming, there should be like this mysterious dark assassin (with ulterior motives other than the templars) that appears every now and then and spies on you in the bushes or on sea (sort of like following you). When you first encounter him there will be a short cut scene and then every time after that when you see him he will just vanish into the shadows (like the G-man from half life 2). The dark assassin won't affect the story line at all.

3. Put the kraken in the game in HD. Make an excuse like: someone hacked into abstergo entertainment and generated a giant squid/ kraken resembleing pirates of the carribean, or make in into a DCL or something.

4. Make the weather bad all the time like in that mission "troubled waters" in AC3. That was the best mission because the waves added a dynamic factor to the game and made it a challenge to hit the other ships (also the thunder sounded nice on the hi fi).

5. Put more scripted naval combat events; for instance: a bunch of ships collide into each other with explosions and you are jumping from one ship to another.

6. Put a ghost ship into the game, like in the ledgend of zelda the windwaker. Make it also a DCL that you have to find.

7. Put an emergency naval combat escape mechanism like an escape mini boat.

8. Put surfing into the game?

9. Put chess or checkers an a mini game in some taverns. Put an acheivement in for when you beat your opponent while intoxicated during chess.

10. brothels? lol

11. Fishing? naah

12. Implement the ability to physcially (freerun) jump from your ship to another ship while sailing the ocean (your ship will go into autopilot and attack at your command). This can be useful to sabotage big frigates.

All in all I want the game to be amazing, so how bout it? any thoughts or ideas? feel free to share them.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    first and foremost, *DLC

also, surfing??

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    No.

Plus #2 sounds like Azrael from Arkham City.

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    first and foremost, *DLC

also, surfing??
    yeah I said DLC because I'm pretty sure they are like 90% done with the game.

Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    No.

Plus #2 sounds like Azrael from Arkham City.
    No for naval multiplayer or no for everything?

I think #2 would add some spice to the game and, perhaps, the storyline.

Also you were saying something about batman. This is what it would be like: (Youtube video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TckgCXtflOM

lol he even looks like an assassin/ templar

Originally Posted by kingwasabi24 Go to original post
    yeah I said DCL because I'm pretty sure they are like 90% done with the game.
    Well okay, but it`s DLC not DCL. that`s what I was saying..

I don`t think surfing`s going to work either...Historically speaking I mean..

Well okay, but it`s DLC not DCL. that`s what I was saying..

I don`t think surfing`s going to work either...Historically speaking I mean..
    lol maybe leonardo da vinci had surfing as his past time hobby, or like an easter egg.

lol maybe leonardo da vinci had surfing as his past time hobby, or like an easter egg.
    Da Vinci?? Surfing was first discovered by the Europeans in Hawaii..

That`d be a pretty pointless easter egg imo

Also, why do you want to make the weather bad all the time?? there are storms, but it`s not all the time...that`d be pretty hectic

Da Vinci?? Surfing was first discovered by the Europeans in Hawaii..

That`d be a pretty pointless easter egg imo

Also, why do you want to make the weather bad all the time?? there are storms, but it`s not all the time...that`d be pretty hectic
    Why do you hate fun?

ladyleonhart's Avatar Senior Member
    Why do you hate fun?
    I don't think M hates fun at all. Surfing just seems out of place.

As for the weather, I wouldn't like stormy weather all the time... Then I want to see the calm before the storm too. It makes it the ocean seem more beautiful that way and much more realistic.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last ►►