🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Equestria for ACV. Imagine the Parkour possibilities in Canterlot or Cloudsdale's Leap Points! :O

Maybe Berry Bitty City? Pretty much the Frontier but more colorful.

How about The Big City? Nah. Too Modern.

If it's Equestria, make sure Cloudsdale, The Everfree Forest and Manehatten is in the game. Rome was a pretty good setting and I enjoyed Tree-running but it lacked danger. Plus Hydra's and Cockatrice's would be much tougher than Bears and Wolves. Plus I still want an AC game with a Modern setting. Maybe Queen Chrysalis could be a target? The reason I emphasize Equestria is because it has the most World-Building of the shows I watch.

ArabianFrost's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow......didn't know many here are bronies :|

Originally Posted by Sushiglutton Go to original post
    You know too much
    Would you prefer Anna Twombly using her Kung-Fu Knitting skills at the age of 50 or 60 only to reveal that she was once an Assassin Mentor of The Big City Chapter of Assassins? Fischer Bisket! That blasted Templar!!! His scoundel daughters tried to get the Littlest Pet Shop shut down and captured one of theirs!

Maybe King Sombra in the days of the old Crystal Empire. I mean people want a Haytham game. Why not Sombra? Then again he may not be Assassin nor Tempolar.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    yea.. go away...

unless you're gonna bring transformers into it

cause Autobots and Deceptiocons are pretty much extreme versions of the Assassins and Templars.

With a PEGI rating of 18, I don't see a board game happening tbh..

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    At least that's the movie version of AC confirmed!

Yes, yes I know it has been already, just work with me here, OK?!

Originally Posted by pirate1802 Go to original post
    *Shoots himself*

Goodbye world...
    *Uses black magic to resurrect, then kills everyone who posted in this thread.*

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Oi!

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ArabianFrost Go to original post
    Can I get transformer assassins or is this a different brand?
    I think I gotta go with you on this one frosty. . . Transformers are cool. Then again I think of something more or less like Mega Man or Cyborg being assassins.

Umm.. then again the Bratz aren't so bad either. It would do male fans a great fan service.