Ubisofts partnership with hasbro

I LOVE ASSASSINS CREED 3

READ BELOW

it shoud be a role playing game, have the player play as a unicorn( mainly twilight ) and all her freinds lost all there memories and themselfes in alternate universe and she to have to go a journey to find them back and give them a reason to follow here then twilight have to find the elements of harmony by battling whoever she has to battle to get it back ( THE GAME SHOULD INCLUDE: a system to tell you where danger is and use ubisofts special stealth system to avoid it and when it comes to finding out new moves and spells twilight will have to find books containing spells throuout the 5 different environments YOU WILL PROVIDE including libraries

if you think nobody will buy this think about the amount of bronies and parents who will buy this and if good enough more peapole will want to come around its already global popularity mlp has given all of us causing them to buy it so give a **** and think through it and see how poupular this will be

to clerify i took this from a pony website and im talking about my little pony

I can't wait to have ACV with Strawberry Shortcake as a Modern Skin and Rainbow Dash as a horse with faster speed and infinite sprint!

ACIV monopoly in present time!!

Gi1t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Spider_Sith9 Go to original post
    I can't wait to have ACV with Strawberry Shortcake as a Modern Skin and Rainbow Dash as a horse with faster speed and infinite sprint!
    Hold your horses (no pun), first things first, ACIV is gonna need some Battleship action. XD....then comes the ACIV edition of Battleship....actually, there are too many relevant jokes to make for any one person.

silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    Meh... I would prefer AC Bratz Dolls Assassin style...

Edward Kenway "Shezow" costume. I will officially go blind.

ArabianFrost's Avatar Senior Member
    Can I get transformer assassins or is this a different brand?

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    *Shoots himself*

Goodbye world...

Originally Posted by Spider_Sith9 Go to original post
    You know too much