View Poll Results: Which Assassin Creed Idea is better?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • China Assassin Creed

3 37.50%
  • Civil War Assassin Creed

1 12.50%
  • Middle Age Assassin Creed

4 50.00%
  • World War 2 Assassin Creed

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Assassin's Creed Series Ideas

Some new ideas for the Assassin's Creed series is the setting in China during the time of the assassin Shao Jun after the time she was taught by Ezio Auditore, she returns to China in efforts to try to stop the Templar tyrant Emperor Zhengde and build her the assassin brotherhood in China but is killed by a secret Templar agent that secretly invaded her assassin brotherhood but her son Shao Zun or Zhang Jun dedicates his life for restoring brotherhood and avenging his mother for what the Templars did to her or it could still be in China but the ninjas are the assassins with new weapons like ninja shuriken, ninja nunchaku, ninja kaginawa, ninja kusarigama, ninja ***iya, ninja black egg, and etc. Also the samurai are the Templars that try to control China. Also a game that takes place in the time setting of the civil war with an assassin that is black who tries to fight for his freedom with historical characters like Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant, and George McClellan and destroy the treat the Templars have on his race and new weapons and new additions to fight a whole army at major battles like Gettyburg and unique characteristics. Finally, a game in the setting in the Middle Ages where you are peasant that is sick of the knights and rebels with people like William Wallace to take back your rights but is then shown the ways of the assassins after a master assassin saves your life from Templar and then he guides him and gives him weapons like the morning star, mace, polearms, slingshot, claymore, and etc. You can also take over castles with siege weapons like the catapult, battering ram, ballista, and etc. Secondly, a game with the setting in World War 2, you are a jewish teenager that has his parents killed by Hilter at concentration camp he works to kill Hitler with the help of his aunt's assassin knowledge and to kill the Nazis because they are Templars and they have piece of Eden. Contact me Ubisoft developers so I can contribute through my Uplay account and can help with the process of making Assassin Creed better than it is now.

We should cover the civil war, im a huge fan of american history so tjat would be awesome

guys! Do something with that ****in` AC3 ..i never can find a session , i can`t see my friends..etc,,,****in` ubi****! Do something or give me my money back

Hallo my name is mark. I am from Ukraine and I want to ask you to do one of the parts of the Assassin's Creed Series about my country. Ukraine has long and interesring history. Our country has such heroes as Bohdan Khmelnytsky , Ivan Mazepa, and other famous Kozakov. I ask you to show in any part of the Assassin's Creed Series showed century Cossacks in Western Europe.

Iam sorry my name is Mark.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Please use this Topic:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks