🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ryzza5's Avatar Senior Member
    Given the limited customization options and limited number of cars to purchase, one would have to wonder what is the point.
    If you saw something you liked it wouldn't be too hard to replicate.
    If you need money use the Send Friends function in faction missions.

As we will be able to drive through such a vast environment, does that mean we will also have to refuel at some point?
    We don’t want to frustrate gamers with having to refuel just like in real life - we only want them to enjoy the ride!

HUGE disappointment! Sometimes adding that small detail of realism actually makes the games better. I see in no way how this would frustrate players, he/she would have to plan out a roadtrip across the country instead of riding 24/7 endlessly. Adding tolls across cities...fuel consumption... me in particular would find that amazing! And as a biker, adding bikes is such a HUGE bonus. Now only to keep updating and adding more bikes along with cars. Making The Crew a car/bike simulator is an excellent idea.

Cheers!

Adding details like fuel, but also wipers and working mirrors can add to the immersion of driving. They made the same evaluation with TDU2 and ditched the fuel.

If you drive 400kph you will have to find a fuel station every 15 minutes or so. That can become annoying. But i always like options.
    Option to switch it on/of. Or session management, where you can control a session like a PvP race. With day/night, traffic density, weather control and things like fuel on/off. Could be nice.

For the casual gamer or racer fuel options would only be annoying.
    And they did add working wipers and mirrors slowly start to come alive as well. More important features IMO.

Question
    Why is there no support for the Logitech G29 on PS4?

Answers
    Are you a-holes?
    Someone paid you to not add support?
    You really are a-holes?
    You hate consoles so the G29 only has support for PC?
    We are right, you are a-holes?

Originally Posted by NakedFaerie Go to original post
    Question
    Why is there no support for the Logitech G29 on PS4?

Answers
    Are you a-holes?
    Someone paid you to not add support?
    You really are a-holes?
    You hate consoles so the G29 only has support for PC?
    We are right, you are a-holes?
    unfortunately the G29 wheel is rated PG-13 and there is a clear evidence to believe that you're not fit to use it

EvilAg3nttttMan's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by libehv Go to original post
    unfortunately the G29 wheel is rated PG-13 and there is a clear evidence to believe that you're not fit to use it
    doubletakes and then dies laughing
    btw faerie,that answers section is fairly limited.

seriously tho,i have friends besides myself with ps4 and wheel,could use some help with that.
    is that able to be addressed or is it a not happening thing?

Originally Posted by EvilAg3nttttMan Go to original post
    seriously tho,i have friends besides myself with ps4 and wheel,could use some help with that.
    is that able to be addressed or is it a not happening thing?
    They have never answered why its not supported. After the 2nd paid DLC I thought they would've added support or answered why there is no support by now.

They are silent as I'm guessing someone did pay them to leave out support. Maybe Thrustmaster paid Ubisoft to leave out all Logitech support on consoles so Thrustmaster can sell more wheels?
    Why else wont they support Logitech wheels in any of their games?
    All NFS games dont have Logitech wheel support either. I dont think any ubisoft game has support for Logitech wheels on PS4? Name one that does?