Watch Dogs Preorder Uplay Exclusive Problem

Hello everyone!

I preordered the game Watch Dogs on 04.07.2013 with the Uplay exclusive Edition bonus. Since i purchased the Game i cant find a game icon in my playing library or anything like a conformation of my purchase. Has anyone encountered the same problem or maybe a Ubisoft employee can help me? I also didnt get a conformation Email from the purchase, just a Mail from ClickandBuy.

Thanks

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Kizuta Go to original post
    Hello everyone!

I preordered the game Watch Dogs on 04.07.2013 with the Uplay exclusive Edition bonus. Since i purchased the Game i cant find a game icon in my playing library or anything like a conformation of my purchase. Has anyone encountered the same problem or maybe a Ubisoft employee can help me? I also didnt get a conformation Email from the purchase, just a Mail from ClickandBuy.

Thanks
    It won't show up until the game releases. I think someone has said this before and that was the answer.

Surely you would have a confirmation email though?

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    It won't show up until the game releases. I think someone has said this before and that was the answer.

Surely you would have a confirmation email though?
    Thanks for your answer, i now checked my mail account again and found the conformation mail in the spam directory. So everything is good Need conformation about the game not showing up at uplay until release though. On other platforms u also see the preordered games u recently bought without a download button.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for your answer, i now checked my mail account again and found the conformation mail in the spam directory. So everything is good Need conformation about the game not showing up at uplay until release though. On other platforms u also see the preordered games u recently bought without a download button.
    Didn't uPlay just update a month back though? Maybe thats something they changed. Anyway I would look at this thread - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/773097-Pre-Order

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Yes, the game will not show up until release.

Watchdogs REFUSING to appear in my library :-(

well it's the day of release and STILL it isn't in my library, got confirmation email but no bloody game to download. very VERY annoyed.

same issue

Originally Posted by infam0us76 Go to original post
    well it's the day of release and STILL it isn't in my library, got confirmation email but no bloody game to download. very VERY annoyed.
    I have the exact same problem, is this due to heavy load on the Uplay servers ?

The game will release on Uplay at 12am EST, 11pm Central, 10pm Mountain, 9pmEST

Forgot where I saw this, but when you guys posted, it wasn't the official release date.

Still havent gotten my game it was the voucher that came with my nvidia card

wtf

so this is what $75 is worth? nice...