Hell yea. I hope the new GR is GRAW 3. That will be dope. And same features. , customization clan features

Never understood why people wanted another GRFS, It had a linear 4 player co-op story, one co-op game mode, and PvP. The stealth mechanics were poor if you played these game solid snake extreme style. Meaning if you figured out you could stay invisible whilst sprinting using the cover system you can avoid killing enemies. However, this created game-breaking bugs due to the logic conditions not being met, as in you were forced to kill X enemies to progress. Why be invisible???

GRAW2 multiplayer (solo and multiplayer are separated with both having unique campaigns) had all that and more (16 players online co-op, 70+ enemies rendered into the map with ground and air attack vehicles) apart from invisible suits to which I couldn't care about because they looked silly made the game easy, and the gunsmith which was probably one of the things I liked but I'm an atmosphere and tactic's kind of guy. Nothing more badass than having 4 squads of 4 men into a game together, organised to tackle the objectives.

A lot of GRFS players I easily converted to GRAW2 on the PS3 because of the options GRAW2 had that FS lacked big time.

I'm worried now that developers are trying to meet demands from publisher and make games quicker by corner-cutting a lot of stuff, I saw that in GRFS especially when the first gameplay trailer mission looked awesome but the game was redesigned after that. For worse.
     1 people found this helpful

unfortunately after GR Breakpoint ( division in the jungle )
    all hope of a decent realistic tactical GR game have gone ,
    seems the devs lost all touch with the game and just tried
    to clone more successful games but even got that wrong.

Originally Posted by kevace Go to original post
    unfortunately after GR Breakpoint ( division in the jungle )
    all hope of a decent realistic tactical GR game have gone ,
    seems the devs lost all touch with the game and just tried
    to clone more successful games but even got that wrong.
    GRAW 2 still active bro. Here’s a nasty squad wipe I had yesterday and here’s some montages I posted past few months. 2020-2021 GRAW 2 is still active. Best shooter ever. Christian Allen was the main designer. Great team worked on that game

20 second nasty squad wipe on shoreline
    https://youtu.be/WLsZqevRczc

Sniper montage
    https://youtu.be/SfCFHNCxn7Y

More in my channel too
     1 people found this helpful

I'm pretty sure at this point, Ubisoft's only goal of existence is to disappoint all of the fans that helped their franchises grow what they are today. But hey diversity is more important right? Unless it's about the money from MTX and China.

I'd rather have an Advanced Warfighter style Ghost Recon than an open world one. At least retain the Gunsmith and add maybe a Rainbow Six Vegas 2 style uniform system where each and every piece armor, and suit style could affect your speed and protection. So heavier armor meant more fatigue, slower speed but more survivable to enemy shots and vice versa. But armor can't stop all bullets and if you're penetrated at the right spot, instant death.

Make the command system a bit more complex, like some basic commands and then lots of context sensitive commands with improved A.I for your teammates, a feat accomplished by Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising and Red River on the consoles.

Also add the option of customizing teammate weapons and equipment like on the PC version of GRAW 1 and 2 with some weapons they are more proficient with due to their designated classes.

Also bring back the ability to command teammates from their POVs alongside the use of drones to coordinate and command your assets, command ground vehicles and air support assets since those make the engagement much more interesting and fun but let the players set custom waypoints for vehicles would help.

And drop the alternate history BS of Breakpoint, it broke the feeling of Ghost Recon where it's plausible speculative military fiction of the near future. That means give me real military, countries and enemies to fight with. That feels grittier and more real. Last but not least, hire one writer who could fit the bill and requirement of writing a Tom Clancy plot, then let him write a coherent long term vision for the games so you can make 3 or 4 games trailing one story.

Originally Posted by bringbackgraw Go to original post
    graw 2 still active bro. Here’s a nasty squad wipe i had yesterday and here’s some montages i posted past few months. 2020-2021 graw 2 is still active. Best shooter ever. Christian allen was the main designer. Great team worked on that game

20 second nasty squad wipe on shoreline
    https://youtu.be/wlszqevrczc

sniper montage
    https://youtu.be/sfcfhncxn7y

more in my channel too
    wait a minute i can download graw 2 on my xbox series x?????

Original graw playler

Hey everyone it’s xxx2extremexxx & xxx2fearmexxx original gamer tags I recently downloaded Graw 2 come join my lobby I’ll be hosting get this game back to popularity my recent gamer tag is Mr DingxAxLing