Originally Posted by ElGatoTechCorp Go to original post
    I don't think they mentionned it anywhere. Look at the N-E Coast and notice the disturbing lack of Boston.

EDIT : in-game map reconstitued by The S0lution13.
    Yeah, I know it's not perfect but they can't include every city in the US.

ElGatoTechCorp's Avatar Junior Member
    Well, it's the largest city of New England, so it's a bit odd ...

Well, it's the largest city of New England, so it's a bit odd ...
    Yeah I know, but they've got to limit it somewhere and I guess Boston just didn't make the cut.

No matter how big and complex you make a map, there will always be people complaining about what is NOT on it

They didn't put my city in either, but I'm not too worried about it. Interstate 70 and 75 intersect here and it's coined as the crossroads of America. I don't even see our state capitol on the map. No biggy though, because the rest of the map looks to be very fun especially out West

Bummer,no Phoenix

Was hoping that Phoenix,AZ would be represented. Would have loved to race down I-17, or Loop 101 or 202. Or race through downtown Phoenix going by the Westward Ho and old U.S. Post Office on Fillmore and Central Ave doing 100 MPH. Oh well game still looks to be awesome. Maybe they will add more areas in an expansion pack or DLC.

Ryzza5's Avatar Senior Member
    Funny, I thought the first ever leaked pic of this game (before the game/title were ever announced) was identified to be Boston (from a landmark building shown)

Needs moar cities and towns. But 7,000 miles sound good.

kesta195's Avatar Junior Member
    http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-GB/medias/videos/

Freeze frame at 1:18, Hoover Dam on the left?

Of course, SF and LA are going to be in the actual game. I meant that on the official map artwork (that is also this forum's background picture) shows no actual city where the dots for Seattle, SF and LA are placed. So, it doesn't accurately represents the in-game map.

BTW, nice video.

EDIT : Everything's clearer with a crappy MSpaint explanation.

Man I have a feeling that it is not San Diego. I know that Los Angeles to be confirmed in the game, but it seems to me that the unmarked city is in Orange County. I don't know if it was San Diego it would have a city called Coronado which it will show a little hint of its bridge. Again this is speculation and this map has been on The Crew site for a while. If they do add San Diego it might just be most likely north of it and central San Diego. Since I live in San Diego myself I am not quiet sure it is just a part of Orange County itself or it is actually San Diego. I mean come on San Diego is a bit bigger than that one mentioned in the map. Anyways I still have big hopes that San Diego will be in the game . Also it could be possible to add Imperial County cities like Brawley or just drive around Calexico would been awesome to see. A landmark that I would definitely want to see is the Bixby Creek located in Big Sur, Monterey which it could be possible and would be nice to drive in the sunsets. (I guess my crazy ideas well never come true :/)