Dome500's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by bobwuzhere1138 Go to original post
    did not! Go look, fool! It takes me a bit to update fully because i have to add names, then resize them because it always wants to make them bigger for some reason, then repeat xd
    ok ^^

btw. if my info on how often I play is too long just write "every once in a while, more on weekends, provided he has time (watch the time difference)"
    time zone, again could be a good additional informartion, is: UTC +1 (EST +6) (so if it's 8 am EST, it's 2 pm UTC+1 in Germany)

TheApexPred's Avatar Banned
    I guess I could try speaking for a couple people, they'll correct me if I'm wrong.

XBOX 360
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

AUG x ELMOKILLZ (Darkshadows783) - Co-op/SvM - Ghost -

When he plays COOP, he can match other peoples styles. He might not be as good at other styles, but he can play in anyway and enjoys it. Brilliant at his own, his teamwork is the best I've seen, fantastic.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

JJDsPlace - Co-op/SvM - Panther -

Similar to Martial Artist, deals with enemies very fast, does takedowns instead of shooting, great at what he does and you can't really fault him, except for not being on as much.

Martial Artist (TigerVsLion) - Co-op/SvM - Ghost / Panther Hybrid (calls it Tiger) -

Very quick, leads the way, takes everyone out fast, without being detected and perfect accuracy. Hard to get a kill when playing Hunter with him, because he gets them before you can try.

Rogue Agent 035 - Co-op/SvM - Ghost / Panther Hybrid -

We didn't see eye to eye, but a good player, he likes people that match his speed, I can't say much bad about him except he tries being really careful but it pays off for his timing, I'd say the only downfall is his disability which affects his gameplay.

Roshou - Co-op/SvM - Ghost -

A fantastic Ghost, never gets detected, he goes slow aswell but has good tactics for sneaking past people. Might not match other peoples speed but he uses distractions and timing well.

BoBwUzHeRe1138's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TheApexPred Go to original post
    I guess I could try speaking for a couple people, they'll correct me if I'm wrong.

XBOX 360

AUG x ELMOKILLZ (Darkshadows783) - Co-op/SvM - Ghost -

When he plays COOP, he can match other peoples styles. He might not be as good at other peoples styles, but he can play in anyway and enjoys it. Brilliant at his own, his double takedown timings are fantastic.

JJDsPlace - Co-op/SvM - Panther -

Similar to Martial Artist, deals with enemies very fast, does takedowns instead of shooting, great at what he does and you can't really fault him, except for not being on as much.

Martial Artist (TigerVsLion) - Co-op/SvM - Ghost / Panther Hybrid (calls it Tiger) -

Very quick, leads the way, takes everyone out fast, without being detected and perfect accuracy. Hard to get a kill when playing Hunter with him, because he gets them before you can try.

Rogue Agent 035 - Co-op/SvM - Ghost / Panther Hybrid -

We didn't see eye to eye, but a good player, he likes people that match his speed, I can't say much bad about him except he tries being really careful but it pays off for his timing, I'd say the only downfall is his disability which affects his gameplay.

Roshou - Co-op/SvM - Ghost -

A fantastic Ghost, never gets detected, he goes slow aswell but has good tactics for sneaking past people. Might not match other peoples speed but he uses distractions and timing well.
    What about you? (x

TheRealGunnut19's Avatar Senior Member
    I never realized how much I love themed topics.

One thing about my playstyle is that I often inadvertently end up doing all H2H with a few headshots and whatnot if things are tricky or get messy, but I'm usually very quick to reciprocate a dual execute.

BoBwUzHeRe1138's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gunnut19 Go to original post
    I never realized how much I love themed topics.

One thing about my playstyle is that I often inadvertently end up doing all H2H with a few headshots and whatnot if things are tricky or get messy, but I'm usually very quick to reciprocate a dual execute.
    So barely any M&E...?

TheRealGunnut19's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BoBwUzHeRe1138 Go to original post
    So barely any M&E...?
    I do it when guards are too close to each other in Hunter, but I usually risk a melee M&E to make it interesting. That or do a manual headshot on one to take down the number of enemies I'm actually M&E'ing.

But I keep it minimal in general.

I think you should put them in alphabetical order, I don't know about others but I prefer it. You can obviously put yourself at the top

Dome500's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TheApexPred Go to original post
    I think you should put them in alphabetical order, I don't know about others but I prefer it. You can obviously put yourself at the top
    No need for alphabetical order I think, but do as you like

Originally Posted by Dome500 Go to original post
    No need for alphabetical order I think, but do as you like
    It just looks smarter, and IMO easier for my eyes to read. Everyone different

michaelanjello's Avatar Senior Member
    PC ALL THE WAY. MASTER RACE!!!!!

Thats just for Bob, because I remember him saying that he hates it.

I like playing every which way possible. It all depends on who Im playing with. Since for the most part, if you're playing a certain way, its because you consider yourself good at that style.

I play the way you play, so I get to learn something. Its kinda win-win for me.

But If I usually end up playing ghost, just for the challenge. But I have to agree that panther is the most rewarding in terms of game play, intensity and visuals, Even if someone is just watching you play.