PC - Looking for Friends.

UPlay: MikeFire014
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeFire014/
    Platform: PC
    Mainly looking for coop, and have some interesting in SvM.
    Preferred Play-style: Ghost/Panther

Bored playing solo, so i need friends. please?

Hey guys, I'd be more than willing to have games with you in coop or SvM.

Add me on Uplay, I have the same nickname as here.

russiangirl1984's Avatar Junior Member

Hi guys , im pretty new here, need some help.

HI Guys. Im a girl from Latvia.I play Splinter Cell Blacklist on PC, and would love to play with some cool guys, from who i can learn some stuff in game.I prefere coop also i wanna try SVM Fell free to add me. Hope to find some new friends in game. Thank you

Viktorija

My Uplay nickname is russiangirl1984

Hope to see you soon

Originally Posted by russiangirl1984 Go to original post
    HI Guys. Im a girl from Latvia.I play Splinter Cell Blacklist on PC, and would love to play with some cool guys, from who i can learn some stuff in game.I prefere coop also i wanna try SVM Fell free to add me. Hope to find some new friends in game. Thank you

Viktorija

My Uplay nickname is russiangirl1984

Hope to see you soon

Hi there. I'd like to play with ya. Do you have a mic? Cause I prefer to talk with people when playing online, especially games like this that require some coordination. Also that way it 'd be easier to teach you stuff.

coop and svm

Uplay:burakreks55

i wanna play coop and svm. but i can't find any players for neither coop nor svm. İ can't level up in svp because of my level and lack of players. If yo have the same problem as I have. Add me on uplay. we can play together and level up for svm blacklist

can't find any players

Originally Posted by burakreks55 Go to original post
    Uplay:burakreks55

i wanna play coop and svm. but i can't find any players for neither coop nor svm. İ can't level up in svp because of my level and lack of players. If yo have the same problem as I have. Add me on uplay. we can play together and level up for svm blacklist

Yo man I tried to add you! Feel free to add me!

Uplay: TerrorSpawn

SvM - Coop - Add me!

Hey guys, so as almost like everyone here, got kinda bored playing singleplayer.
    So i would appriciate it if you would add me! ^^

I'll play on any mode with you, doesn't matter as long as we are having fun together!
    I also have a microphone, so yeah :P

Playstyle: Kinda both of Panther and ghost,

Sometimes this and sometimes that, and sometimes according to my partner(in coop ofc)
    (Playstyle he/she wants to play together)

Edit: sht i almost forgot the nickname, same as this one: Lismezor

I played this game in 2014, now I want to finish it(to get all other achievements), so I need someone for coop - I need to finish VORON station mission which I think is from Briggs.

Also want o get SvM achievements(and weekly challange), so if you want to help each other at SvM achievements please add me.

Ищу Русских

Ищу Русских для игры в мультиплеере. Хочется сделать команду, чтобы можно было хоть какую-нибудь тактику построить. Просто не силён в английском
    I am Russian to play in multiplayer. I want to make the team, to be able to at least some tactics to build. Just not good at English

Quem quiser jogar Splinter Cell: Blacklist online pelo Xbox 360 add minha gamertag:

GustavoDNT

Add para jogarmos