An idea like no ever

i was thinking for a new idea that will blow the new ac mutiplayer experience an additional mod in the multiplayer !!!
    my idea was to include a "SHIP BATTLE" in witch multiple players rival against each other destroying each others pirate ships as in a "DEATHMATCH" clans can be formed to rival against other clans and even board your opponents ship before he does and hunt him down this would be the best mod ever !!!
    after each battle you can customize your ship to be the best by earning money to upgrade the ships weapons, increase crew members and even and abilities and perks

there has been tons of suggestions for this already lol. And none will ever work.

Hahahahaha! So fresh!

as you know i just joined the forum so i didn't have the liberty to explore it so i didn't know that i was not the only one who thought about this idea

btw i am a prestige1 ac3 multi player i consider my self quite good so if you would like to add me or see how i play here is my psn account Harlequin4est

Not gunna bash on the thread poster but this is the worst idea and I really don't see why people demand this in the ac multi.
    AC multi does not have single player mechanics so this would not work, also ubi has said it would not work and wont be doing it.
    its usually the people who don't play/enjoy the multi that want this in it.
    and honestly how fun is shooting ships? Did you guys really enjoy it in ac3 single player? I mean I liked it the first 2 times but after it got old, especially finishing all the privateer missions or w/e it was soooo boring.

to: toniee99 .\ this idea will actually bring the pirate theme to life in fact i think this is not that bad and i know every one has his own opinion and i respect yours but if this idea was actually made doesn't mean that you have to play it only those who want to play it

to: toniee99 .\ this idea will actually bring the pirate theme to life in fact i think this is not that bad and i know every one has his own opinion and i respect yours but if this idea was actually made doesn't mean that you have to play it only those who want to play it

DylanJosh9's Avatar Member
    Something in the vein of Guns Of Icarus Online would be great.

No discipline, no morality, no respect.

if you are expecting single player mechanics then it wouldnt work, as many people said on this forum, all it would be is counter counter counter counter, and the multi mechanics wouldnt really work unless it was assassinate.. but yeah i would try the mode cause it is a new mode, but probably wouldnt play it again like i never played domination again