roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AC2_alex Go to original post
    Does anyone else find it unsettling that four months from launch, Ubi is already working out DLC? Shouldn't that be handled after release?
    It's just SE/CE extra stuff it's probably in the game for all editions the code just unlocks it.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    We heard about TOWK this early aswell.. I'm pretty sure.

Or atleast almost this early, and UbiSoft hasn't officially announced this yet either.

If TOKW is anything to go by, this won't be ready for a couple months after release anyway.

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    We heard about TOWK this early aswell.. I'm pretty sure.

Or atleast almost this early, and UbiSoft hasn't officially announced this yet either.

If TOKW is anything to go by, this won't be ready for a couple months after release anyway.
    We found out about TOKW at the VGA awards.

Originally Posted by AC2_alex Go to original post
    Does anyone else find it unsettling that four months from launch, Ubi is already working out DLC? Shouldn't that be handled after release?
    Yep. Wouldn't be surprised if all the dlc were finished being developed the same time as the game. Could be that the adewale and mp dlcs are already on the disc and we're just activating it later.

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree.. No worries about the DLC. It probably won't come out until 1 or 2 + months after game release

going strictly by ToKW.

Originally Posted by Ureh Go to original post
    Yep. Wouldn't be surprised if all the dlc were finished being developed the same time as the game. Could be that the adewale and mp dlcs are already on the disc and we're just activating it later.
    You're assuming it's actually DLC being developer side by side, for all we know it's just stuff they've made and then decided to cut out that part and sell it as DLC.

Originally Posted by sidspyker24 Go to original post
    You're assuming it's actually DLC being developer side by side, for all we know it's just stuff they've made and then decided to cut out that part and sell it as DLC.
    That sounds worse. :O

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by sidspyker24 Go to original post
    Which is definitely it. For £11.99 with other things included like probable MP map packs as well as pre order DLC, the Adewhatshisface missions are not going to be long. They have most likely been cut already and they are selling them after. I think that on its own, his SP pack will be around £6.99

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Darby said he was ready with writting ac4, so he started on dlc. When the game is ready but still has to be shipped the team starts to make the dlc. Thats what i hope at least

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Which is definitely it. For £11.99 with other things included like probable MP map packs as well as pre order DLC, the Adewhatshisface missions are not going to be long. They have most likely been cut already and they are selling them after. I think that on its own, his SP pack will be around £6.99
    Definitely it? No offense, but source?

Plans for DLC usually starts months before release.