Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Adewale is edward's first mate......that is definitely interesting.... Is there a dlc where you get to play as him?

Wow, if you can play as Edward, Adeline, and adewale, then it is almost certain that Connor will be playable too. Maybe even haytham

This is definitely definitely interesting. Thanks for finding this! Wow! Finally we get to play as a tough black guy (no racism intended). This could be the most interesting DLC yet!! I really like the direction ubisoft is taking this game.
    it is already confirmed that we will play as him in the main game to get his back story...im guessing he is the father of Achilles or some sort of relative to him ;D

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Achilles is already 5 by 1715.

Originally Posted by Ureh Go to original post
    Aveline missions are supposedly exclusive to ps3/4. But might be available for PC afterwards, if the Copernicus and Benedict missions are anything to go by.
    lol, Copernicus missions never became available for PC.

>.>

Achilles is already 5 by 1715.
    Aveline missions are supposedly exclusive to ps3/4. But might be available for PC afterwards, if the Copernicus and Benedict missions are anything to go by.
    lol, Copernicus missions never became available for PC.

>.>

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Is anyone else annoyed that they already have this DLC probably made already? Dont tell me its being made after development of AC4 as the season pass is only £11.99 and includes all pre order DLC as well.

This should be included IN the game. I hate when companies do this. Money grabbing ****s.
    I don't think the DLC is completely made yet, they just have plans for it I expect it to be released a month or two after the game comes out, similarily to TOKW. I actually expect there to be two SP DLC (besides the pre-order stuff), seeing as it is $20.

Originally Posted by ze_topazio Go to original post
    I believe the large majority of gamers and people with an IQ above 1 point think that "day one" DLC is shameful and that DLC and season passes in general are, for the most part, a scam.
    I don't think that. I don't mind it, seeing as it's the company's excuse to make money up from used game sales.

Now, if they got rid of used games, they would have no excuse.

I wonder if they will give the Wii U version the season pass offer this time

So will the treasure on this map and the Trove of Mystery only be available for those who buy a certain CE, or can anyone/ any game copy go to the locations and find treasure? Seems pretty stupid if you can't....

@Jexx21 Thanks for the correction.

@captin_qwark7 This is the Trove of Mystery:

It's a pre-order bonus, so they're probably timed exclusive dlc.

It's a pre-order bonus, so they're probably timed exclusive dlc.
    Ah ok, cheers!

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    Umm... interesting. I might actually purchase one this time. I should have for AC3 considering I went ahead and purchased everything individually. Haha. what a wast on my end.

AC2_alex's Avatar Member
    Does anyone else find it unsettling that four months from launch, Ubi is already working out DLC? Shouldn't that be handled after release?