1. #21
    So does this 'Season Pass' come with the Aveline PS3/PS4 content and 3 missions (Black Island, Sacrificed Secrets, Mystery Island) that will be released with the CE's?
    Or will it just be Adewale with perhaps some other unannounced DLC?
    Share this post

  2. #22
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,492
    When is the season pass being announced by Ubi thats what I want to know
    Share this post

  3. #23
    montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,076
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    When is the season pass being announced by Ubi thats what I want to know

    When they Decide if Season Pass is included with Black Chest edition . perhaps.
    Share this post

  4. #24
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    Originally Posted by montagemik Go to original post
    When they Decide if Season Pass is included with Black Chest edition . perhaps.
    But why do you think they would do that? There is not any indication they are planning this.
    Share this post

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by captin_qwark7 Go to original post
    So does this 'Season Pass' come with the Aveline PS3/PS4 content and 3 missions (Black Island, Sacrificed Secrets, Mystery Island) that will be released with the CE's?
    Or will it just be Adewale with perhaps some other unannounced DLC?
    Aveline missions are supposedly exclusive to ps3/4. But might be available for PC afterwards, if the Copernicus and Benedict missions are anything to go by.
    Share this post

  6. #26
    AvK KiNgKoBrA's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    With Pie an Kirby
    Posts
    969
    -



    <-------Adewale is this guy<---- lol
    Share this post

  7. #27
    Layytez's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,393
    Oo a Nigerian. It's about damn time.
    Share this post

  8. #28
    ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Poortugal
    Posts
    7,203
    In before Altair and Ezio are also playable in the game.
    Share this post

  9. #29
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,492
    Is anyone else annoyed that they already have this DLC probably made already? Dont tell me its being made after development of AC4 as the season pass is only £11.99 and includes all pre order DLC as well.

    This should be included IN the game. I hate when companies do this. Money grabbing ****s.
    Share this post

  10. #30
    ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Poortugal
    Posts
    7,203
    I believe the large majority of gamers and people with an IQ above 1 point think that "day one" DLC is shameful and that DLC and season passes in general are, for the most part, a scam.
    Share this post