ElectroPuff's Avatar Member

Black flag season pass

Noticed the black flag season pass is available to preorder
    Interesting note though it says that a new assassins called "Adawale" will be playable. I read recently about the Sony exclusive aveline missions and how they work. Apparently as we are an abstergo employee we can visit avelines memories as they are pain the database. Makes me wonder if we'll get a few more random assassins thrown in as a sort of "other side of the story" kinda thing

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Assassin...9&tab=overview

Adewale is edward's first mate......that is definitely interesting.... Is there a dlc where you get to play as him?

Wow, if you can play as Edward, Adeline, and adewale, then it is almost certain that Connor will be playable too. Maybe even haytham

This is definitely definitely interesting. Thanks for finding this! Wow! Finally we get to play as a tough black guy (no racism intended). This could be the most interesting DLC yet!! I really like the direction ubisoft is taking this game.

montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Adewale is edward's first mate......that is definitely interesting.... Is there a dlc where you get to play as him?

Wow, if you can play as Edward, Adeline, and adewale, then it is almost certain that Connor will be playable too. Maybe even haytham

This is definitely definitely interesting. Thanks for finding this! Wow! Finally we get to play as a tough black guy (no racism intended). This could be the most interesting DLC yet!! I really like the direction ubisoft is taking this game.

Season pass may be included in Black chest edition' . BC edition does say all existing additional content. (bound to exist on launchday then)

"- All existing additional Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Unlockable In-Game Content, including single player missions, skins and weapons"

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8995289

Originally Posted by montagemik Go to original post
    Adawale is possibly a Multiplayer character in planned DLC .

Season pass may be included in Black chest edition' . BC edition does say all existing additional content. (bound to exist on launchday then)

"- All existing additional Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Unlockable In-Game Content, including single player missions, skins and weapons"
    Did you use the link? It is pretty likely that it is a single player dlc

ArabianFrost's Avatar Senior Member
    $20 for a season pass? isn't that a bit cheap ?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by montagemik Go to original post
    Adawale is possibly a Multiplayer character in planned DLC .
    He`s confirmed for the base game MP, though...

Most interesting...

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Adewale IS a MP character. He's "The Mercenary." Although it seems like he has a lot more scars on his chest and an eyepatch, so presumably that happens during or after his journeys with Edward, unless Abstergo added those features to make him seem more imposing.

[QUOTE=Jexx21;9129863 unless Abstergo added those features to make him seem more imposing.[/QUOTE]

Single player will also be by abstergo so that's not the case

montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Did you use the link? It is pretty likely that it is a single player dlc
    I didn't say single player was UN likely .

I'm expecting Playable Blackbeard in single or multi too .

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►