Interesting article on the modern day part

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/06/the...son-adventure/

Most of it we already know, but the most interesting bit was:
    "There will be emails and videos to find as well as chunks of what will combine into a 40-minute radio play. That last one was included, McDevitt said, because he recently realised he wanted a way to experience part of his games while he is cooking in his kitchen. Let the inspiration come from wherever, man!"

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    "It’s from the modern era that PlayStation players will be able to access three platform-exclusive missions (likely timed-exclusive, if history tells us anything) that let them go through adventures as Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation protagonist Aveline de Grandpré."

Ubisoft should really consider fire whoever make these decisions to make certain relevant plot points be part of a PAID DLC (The Lost Archive) and probably the coolest idea already implemented in the modern days be exclusive only to players who have "x" platform. I just hope they don't expand on the Eve plot and make this be part of whatever will be done to stop Juno..

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dxsxhxcx Go to original post
    "It’s from the modern era that PlayStation players will be able to access three platform-exclusive missions (likely timed-exclusive, if history tells us anything) that let them go through adventures as Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation protagonist Aveline de Grandpré."

Ubisoft should really consider fire whoever make these decisions to make certain relevant plot points be part of a PAID DLC and probably the coolest idea already implemented in the modern days be exclusive only to players who have "x" platform. I just hope they don't expand on the Eve plot and make this a relevant thing in AC5 or whatever will come next...
    I don't think the missions will have much signifance, the Benidict Arnold missions were 20 minutes long.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    I don't think the missions will have much signifance, the Benidict Arnold missions were 20 minutes long.
    true but you gotta admit this concept is a cool idea and everyone should be able to experience it, but my main concern is with the Eve story that was explored in AC: Liberation becoming part of the main plot during the modern days and only a few selected players (who have a PS Vita or a PS3/4) having access to it in the game...

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dxsxhxcx Go to original post
    true but you gotta admit this concept is a cool idea and everyone should be able to experience it, but my main concern is with the Eve story that was explored in AC: Liberation becoming part of the main plot during the modern days and only a few selected players (who have a PS Vita or a PS3/4) having access to it in the game...
    True, i am against having a unique character on ps.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Would you mind resizing your sig, Lothario? It's HUGE.

Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    Would you mind resizing your sig, Lothario? It's HUGE.
    WAS huge. Before they decided to throw up the TWcB plot in the garbage and concentrate on "Boum Boum Aye Haha swaag we gott explozions so niiiiice" in ACR-3-4

Another point about the Eve plot...WHY PUT THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS IN A GAME ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU PAY 300$ (sorry for Maj) They should REALLY fire the guy who had this stupid ideas to make all the important infos about the Serie in DLCs and Extremely Expensive Spin-off games!!!!!!!!!!

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by AdamPearce Go to original post
    WAS huge. Before they decided to throw up the TWcB plot in the garbage and concentrate on "Boum Boum Aye Haha swaag we gott explozions so niiiiice" in ACR-3-4

Another point about the Eve plot...WHY PUT THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS IN A GAME ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU PAY 300$ (sorry for Maj) They should REALLY fire the guy who had this stupid ideas to make all the important infos about the Serie in DLCs and Extremely Expensive Spin-off games!!!!!!!!!!
    Just watch it on youtube

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AdamPearce Go to original post

dude, you should probably reread sixkeys post.

Oh, and I have a feeling that the Eve plot really isn't that important and than it's just some nice side info.

I love it how everyone is jumping to conclusions that the eve plot point will be addressed in the aveline DLC. If it has any significance, It will put in the main game..