patch 1.07 what changes you would like to see

The assassins creed 3 was one of the best game I ever played but still there are some issues and bugs in the game.Such as graphical colour issues and promblem with the fps.Do you think they will ever made another patch.If yes what else you would like to be fixed.

Patch? Give me a diffrent game..

Oh wait..

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    7 patches for Ubi game? This is madness.

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    7 patches for Ubi game? This is madness.
    Then look at GRFS for PC...

only need repair the physics for costumes altair and ezio too much to ask that? just fix the physics for the outfits and everyone is happy please

Two things that they should do is 1st the guards, they should to do more damage and 2nd to reduce the life speed when its about to restore after you have escaped from the guards.
    Sorry for the bad english

Dome500's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DeadScoper Go to original post
    The assassins creed 3 was one of the best game I ever played
    Not my opinion, but.......

why don't you fix the social stealth system?

BY Dome500
    Not my opinion, but.......

why don't you fix the social stealth system?

to do that i think they need to add more bushes and fix the detection glitch.For example in bunker hill mission when you are in the camp where pitcairn is and kill someone and you are hidden they try to find you even they didntt see you.
    Lest hope that ubisoft will fix that

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Stuff like that are design changes. All designers and playtesters are already busy with different projects, so what you want will simply not happen.
    Usually only day 1 patch is made by full development team, then its only small live support to address major but relatively easily fixable bugs. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

the dart at a rope has to work from a horse and at the opponent, which at a horse