kekti's Avatar Junior Member

Answers!!!

here this gives you the answers you seek...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivTpMiqeTQo

for those who have something against watching youtube videos....

"the Fox prefers to remain inconspicuous in using subtly and cunning over brute strength, because the fox can not succeed in the world using force alone it must rely on its sharp mind, intellectual skills and engaging personality to gain resources and out smart its opponent just like aiden pierce" - Nik Schmitt (sp?) community director at ubisoft Montreal

for his mask... "the symbol on it is a line that represents connectivity and the clipping represents the flaws and weaknesses of the system. now a good hacker knows how to exploit these weaknesses. " -Nik Schmitt (sp?) commnity director at ubisoft Montreal.

(btw someone said kaiden earlier in the thread... come on people really...)

Kagurra's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CreditDue Go to original post
    Maybe they chose a Fox as result of them being know for their resourcefulness, swiftness, adaptability. Similar to Kaiden, perhaps? And maybe Kaiden, like Foxes, urinates on hedgehogs
    Aiden.

GuZZ33's Avatar Senior Member
    Does the Fox River run through chicago?.

D_cover's Avatar Senior Member
    Probably relates to something like Fox Hunting I guess. Aiden being the fox and Blume being the dogs?

By the way the Fox logo is a W and a V it shows how it is written on the loading screens.

kekti's Avatar Junior Member
    Im sorry but there is no more discussion to be had here I gave you THE OFFICIAL ANSWER in my previous post.

Star Fox

I see it as the star fox ship.

Rithrius's Avatar Member
    The logo always reminded me of Defalt's mask.

Its a fox. If you listen to the radio in game, a psychologist is talking about the mental state of the vigilante. In the introduction, the vigilante is also called "the Fox". So why is the symbol a fox? Because Aiden Pearce is The Fox.

Could be multiple different things looks like a 'W' facing up and a 'D' facing down under the 'w' to some people or a fox pretty cool logo IMo

Adian Peirce aka "The fox" wears this symbol apon his hat, this symbol shows features of defalts mask. Defalts also known as "The Rat"