Watch Dogs Logo: Fox?

So the above image was a wallpaper that Ubisoft released from e3 for watchdogs. I always thought the watch-dogs logo was some fancy "W" or something, but I heard in this interview with Danny Belanger that the logo was, in fact, a fox! This was also implied if you look at the link for the wall paper which names the file "wd_fox_wallpapers..."

So why do you guys think they had a fox for the watch dogs logo? And is this a logo specifically for aiden, or the ctos, or does it not show up in the game, being specifically tied to the game as a whole?

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    No idea at all. Will be interesting if they explain what company its associated with (if any).

I can work out a W, an A and an M. W and A would perhaps make sense, but the M is a curious one. I can also see the fox as you mention...so, it'll be interesting to know what, if indeed anything, it might mean.

I'm sure Dominic Guay said at one point the logo means "everything is connected"

Maybe they chose a Fox as result of them being know for their resourcefulness, swiftness, adaptability. Similar to Kaiden, perhaps? And maybe Kaiden, like Foxes, urinates on hedgehogs

Could be the "W" is for Watch and the shape is for a dog, a dog makes more sense being the title is Watch Dogs. I am sure the other letters have significant importance that just hasn't circulated yet.

Interesting. I sorta thought it looked like a variation of the Free Mason's logo.

Guys...
    It's just the letters W and A in a connceted dots similar to the hack design of the game.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Its confirmed as a wolf.

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Its confirmed as a wolf.
    By who? I did show a couple sources that said fox...