gsywyt's Avatar Junior Member

【I want to buy a genuine disc Assassin's Creed 3】

How should I say?
    I actually live in China,but I want to buy a genuine entity Assassin's Creed 3,but you should not laugh at me,buy games in China is a very difficult thing,so I would like to ask where you can buy genuine Assassin's Creed 3,can also be mailed to China,perhaps there was a good-hearted people can help me express delivery , I can send money to your account.
    Thank you

medavroog's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by gsywyt Go to original post
    How should I say?
    I actually live in China,but I want to buy a genuine entity Assassin's Creed 3,but you should not laugh at me,buy games in China is a very difficult thing,so I would like to ask where you can buy genuine Assassin's Creed 3,can also be mailed to China,perhaps there was a good-hearted people can help me express delivery , I can send money to your account.
    Thank you
    I can understand why you said "buy games in China is a very difficult thing"...China, after all, is the number one "piracy" nation in the world...you are in the right to worry about buying a pirated game (doing so might get you banned from the game system itself...that is, if shall the pirated game even work in the first place). What I cannot understand is, why do you need it on a "disc" when the game can be Purchased and Download right from your Uplay...shall you have played any of the Assassin's Creed games (or any Ubisoft games), you will already have your own Uplay account...with it, you can access the Ubishop to purchase and download the Assassin's Creed III. You can also buy and install digitally from Steam shall you be a Steam user. If shall the payment system be an issue, be it credit card problems or other types, I recommend the good old "PayPal" where you can add funds through various methods.

gsywyt's Avatar Junior Member
    Thank you for your answer,i now need to versions of reality,not digital version

medavroog's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by gsywyt Go to original post
    Thank you for your answer,i now need to versions of reality,not digital version
    Alright, shall you still wish to seek out a hard copy of the Assassin's Creed III, you can try the GameStop: http://www.gamestop.com .