LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member

Would you mind an AC game where not every major target was Templar-affiliated?

Yes, we know the Assassins have been fighting their attempts to seize control behind the scenes for centuries, but it would be kind of silly if they painted every single tyrant in history as a Templar. Would you be OK with an AC game where your principal target is associated with neither group, and you may even align with the Templar order to take him down?

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    I would not mind!

As long that character is well written...I am looking at you, creators of Cesare Borgia :@

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    Yes, we know the Assassins have been fighting their attempts to seize control behind the scenes for centuries, but it would be kind of silly if they painted every single tyrant in history as a Templar. Would you be OK with an AC game where your principal target is associated with neither group, and you may even align with the Templar order to take him down?
    Isn't that what happened with the first two targets in AC3? (The ones killed by Haytham.)

Escappa's Avatar Senior Member
    Wouldn't mind someone who isn't templar, but it would feel weird if we worked with templars to take him out, who would be more powerful than the worlds most powerful organisations...the man who says Hitler is dead to me...

TheHumanTowel's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd be perfectly fine with it. Does Savonarola not fit that build as well?

Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    Isn't that what happened with the first two targets in AC3? (The ones killed by Haytham.)
    Braddock was a former templar in pursuing of his own agenda, pretty much like Benjamin Church! Silas was neither a templar nor an Assassin though.

Savonarola was not a templar, by the way...

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Megas_Doux Go to original post
    Braddock was a former templar in pursuing of his own agenda, pretty much like Benjamin Church! Silas was neither a templar nor an Assassin though.
    I forget the names of the targets in AC3, I only remember the missions. Who was the guy at the opera, who was the Bulldog and who was the guy torturing the doctor? Were any of them assassins?

Rugterwyper32's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TheHumanTowel Go to original post
    I'd be perfectly fine with it. Does Savonarola not fit that build as well?
    Savonarola and his men, and the guy from The Da Vinci Disappearance (don't remember who he was)
    In fact, both of them also fit factions that both Assassins and Templars would oppose for different reasons. With all the talk that was in AC3 about how both factions would be more powerful united rather than as enemies, I'd like to see something that makes them join forces against a common enemy even if they went back to war right after

I forget the names of the targets in AC3, I only remember the missions. Who was the guy at the opera, who was the Bulldog and who was the guy torturing the doctor? Were any of them assassins?
    The guy at the opera was indeed an assassin, the other two you mention, were not.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Who? Silas? Meh... I don't really consider him a real assassination target, he was just some small-time ******ball he took down out of necessity. There was no ideological reason for it.

I don't know who the other one you're talking about is though. Miko and Mills were Assassins, and Braddock was a Templar (albeit a rogue one).

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►