I hope there will be a mission building programe in Pacific Fighters. That and the 1% aircraft is what makes CFS2 the only sim to date that I fly.

Bobhegf

I hope there will be a mission building programe in Pacific Fighters. That and the 1% aircraft is what makes CFS2 the only sim to date that I fly.

Bobhegf

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    There will be a Full Mission Builder in PF.

"Check your guns"

I do like what is being done with Pacific Fighters and if it is as good as what I think it will be then I will be retiring CFS2.

Bobhegf

GREAT, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Bobhegf

oh.. dont thank me - I'm just another forum poster...but I own Il2 Sturmovic - the original title in this series and it has a mission builder interface as does the Forgotten Battles CD and the Aces expansion pack for FB... so it follows that Pacific Fighters will have it. Besides, the Developers have said we will have it. You should look into purchasing Forgotten Battles Gold pack if you dont already have it.. you will see what PF will be like.

"Check your guns"

Thanks I think I will.

Bobhegf

You will be happy, be sure

"Check your guns"

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Hehe...be sure. You like that don't you heywood

The mission builder in FB is quite good. Its not too complex and it doesn't have alot of extra features but it does everything very smartly and its easy to use once you get it.

So I expect PF to use the same thing...almost identically so.

RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

Hey Robert, I suspect most folks don't like tackling the complexity of the FMB (Full Mission Builder.) It's a freaking great tool but does take a few hours to master. All the best, LongHorn