How do you rate ACR?

I finished ACR again yesterday and just finished the desmond journey missions again. The desmond's journey first person puzzles may not be the most enjoyable, but damn, thats some good story telling. Even the lost archive was brilliantly done. When people say the series went down hill after brotherhood, i think i'll disagree from now on. The only problem I had was the fact that TLA was DLC, and that there was no conversation between clay and desmond to explain his memories. I believe, that if they took the time to make TLA in he actual game, and made an effort to include some dialogue between clay and des about TLA, ACR would probably be my favourite in terms of modern day story. Pretty excited to see what Darby has installed for us in AC4.

Just thought i'd share

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Second favorite AC game...AC went downhill in AC II, more downhill in ACB, was SLIGHTLY salvaged with ACR and it was disappointing with its latest installment, though not necessarily a downhill direction...that`s how I felt

ACR`s a solid 8 for me and that`s not bad at all

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Second favorite AC game...AC went downhill in AC II, more downhill in ACB, was SLIGHTLY salvaged with ACR and it was disappointing with its latest installment, though not necessarily a downhill direction...that`s how I felt

ACR`s a solid 8 for me and that`s not bad at all
    I'm only talking in terms of story telling. ACR gave us alot of depth into the characters and didn't really leave us hanging, whereas AC3 was handled poorly. I just wish they made better choices with ACR.. no thanks to alex amancio

Ac 1 - 7
    ac 2 - 8
    acb - 7.5/10
    acr - 8.5/10
    ac3 - 5/10

shobhit7777777's Avatar Senior Member
    AC1 and ACR tied

Have you seen Constaninople? That city is an achievement in the history of virtual worlds IMO...its breathtakingly beautiful

ACR is the perfection of the standard AC formula....from AC1 to ACB...all elements distilled and implemented.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by TheOnlyEzio Go to original post
    I'm only talking in terms of story telling. ACR gave us alot of depth into the characters and didn't really leave us hanging, whereas AC3 was handled poorly. I just wish they made better choices with ACR.. no thanks to alex amancio
    in terms of storytelling, it`s still tied between AC III and AC I for me, with ACR second...didn't really enjoy the stories of ACB and AC II

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    Playing throught it now ! one of my Favorite Assassins Creed games , storyline is awesome, Constantinople is simply stunning and IMO Ezio Auditore at his very best.

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    I really hate how your posts can't all be in capitals
    AC1-8
    AC2-10
    ACB-8
    ACR-9
    AC3-8.8

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    I think its great, the recoil isn't that bad and has a good rate of fire. Was one of my favourite MW2 weapons for sure. It gets an 8.5 for me.

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    I think its great, the recoil isn't that bad and has a good rate of fire. Was one of my favourite MW2 weapons for sure. It gets an 8.5 for me.