1. #1

    Altair in modern combat wtf is this video

    Its a video from 2008. Dont ask me how I found it im bored, and Im guessing metal gear solid creators made a short weird video for fun? I really dont know. Does anyone remember this at all?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,287
    From what I've read it was an April fools joke by the AC and MGS devs.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by roostersrule2 Go to original post
    From what I've read it was an April fools joke by the AC and MGS devs.
    Have you seen this before or is this your first time
    Share this post

  4. #4
    roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,287
    Originally Posted by xryanx28 Go to original post
    Have you seen this before or is this your first time
    I first saw it about 2 years ago.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Kit572's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,989
    Yeah, it was definately an April Fools Joke. Altair's outfit is available for use in MGS4.

    From what I hear, Ubisoft and Konami are friends.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,287
    Originally Posted by CounterNinja Go to original post
    Yeah, it was definately an April Fools Joke. Altair's outfit is available for use in MGS4.

    From what I hear, Ubisoft and Konami are friends.
    Yep, I've never played MGS but in ACB if you 100% the game (I think) you could get a Raiden outfit for Ezio.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Yeah if you look up mgs4 assassins creed april fools this video pops up. never seen it before lmao
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Kit572's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,989
    Originally Posted by roostersrule2 Go to original post
    Yep, I've never played MGS but in ACB if you 100% the game (I think) you could get a Raiden outfit for Ezio.
    I unlocked the Raiden outfit myself, but I don't think you get it from getting 100% in the game... Don't remember what you actually have to do.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,479
    Originally Posted by CounterNinja Go to original post
    I unlocked the Raiden outfit myself, but I don't think you get it from getting 100% in the game... Don't remember what you actually have to do.
    You had to finish all the virtual reality training rooms. It was a reference to Raiden being a n00b in MGS2 who had no experience outside VR training.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    819
    you noobs.
    Share this post