Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there!

Would you be able to send an image of the error message you're receiving when you launch the game? Thanks!

my Heros of might and magic 3 complite editon

Need help, have the same thing. asking for cd to play.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there Veiko23! Welcome to the forums

Would you be able to send an image of the error message you're receiving? Thanks!

Hello, I just bought the game of HEROES III of Might and Magic officialy on your site, and I was able to play it like for three days, and today I just launched it via UBISOFT CONNECT program in my PC and when the game starts ir shows that CD of the game is missing and I do not have access to play full game , even though I have played it on the weekend.

Please help me to solve this issue, because I don't want to buy the game one more time. It happened for the first time.

Originally Posted by akinomP Go to original post

You need to change some stuff in the registry editor. Do this:

Start->Registry Editor->HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->WOW6432NODE->New World Computing

Here you should see 2 folders that say Heroes of Might and Magic 3, both have subfolders called "1.0". If you click on the the upper HOMM3 1.0 subfolder, you'll see a file called CDDrive and the Data is C:. What you need to do is create this exact same file in the LOWER HOMM3 1.0 subfolder. Simply go into the lower HOMM3 1.0 subfolder, off to the side right click->New->String Value. Name it CDDrive, just like the other one, and set the path to C:

That should do it!

This fixed it for me.
    Thank you