im new to this game but im hooked on it like if it was crack cocaine!! this game is just beautiful... anyway , when im flyin the bf-110 when i take a hit to any engine say if the the damage hits oil lines fist the engine starts smokin black smoke. everytime this happens it eventually busts into flames. even if i turn off the engine. once it bursts into flame i try and use the fire extinguisher and it never works. am i doin something wrong? can i cut fuel to that engine.

any info would help thanks.

im new to this game but im hooked on it like if it was crack cocaine!! this game is just beautiful... anyway , when im flyin the bf-110 when i take a hit to any engine say if the the damage hits oil lines fist the engine starts smokin black smoke. everytime this happens it eventually busts into flames. even if i turn off the engine. once it bursts into flame i try and use the fire extinguisher and it never works. am i doin something wrong? can i cut fuel to that engine.

any info would help thanks.

If i remember correctly, i don't think bf-110 has fire extinguishers

also, if you want to cut an engine's power, you have to select that engine first. This is somewhere in the huge list of commands

Reduce fuel to 0% mixture... rurn off engine... turn off magneto... and put the prop pitch to fan ...

If the fire-extinguisher don't work...

is what I normaly do...

Tip: Assign "Select all engines" and "Unselect all engines" to two keys - then assign "Toggle engine 1"..."Toggle engine 6" to keys 1-6
    I also have toggle left- and right- engines assigned...

Question: Did you back-up your files?
    Answer: I didn't know they had a reverse...