Daily Reward

I have a question about daily reward. I have talked with my friend and it seem that our daily reward are different.
    For me, 1st-3rd day are gold with the total value of around 2500 while my friend get 2 gold boost and 1 swiss ticket tournament.
    Is the rewards for each person are purely random or it is depended on your ELO or something?

I think its random, i have 2 days gold, third day chest with something i dont know.

i got this:
    xp boost
    turnament ticket
    800g
    tur ticket
    3500gold
    7500gold ----- today
    and chest say 95 seals

iGrozni's Avatar Member

Originally Posted by Fakirbocko Go to original post
    i got this:
    xp boost
    turnament ticket
    800g
    tur ticket
    3500gold
    7500gold ----- today
    and chest say 95 seals

Here's mine.

Is there a log where i can see what i got?

because i had to get near to 30k or so in 7 days, and my gold didn't show up.

It says "Value" which means you have that much gold.. based on the value of everything in your rewards. Which is worthless to you. I don't care about tournament tickets because tournaments are dominated by 1000+ Elo in both swiss and jackpot. I don't care about gold boosts or xp boosts because they are BOTH diminished by losses. If it was for each win that would make them more efficient. But if you lose 5 games in a row. Those boosts are worthless beyond reason. I'd rather just have the first 6 days be gold. And the last day 100 seals.

Ubi is giving me less and less reasons to give them money.

http://www.reddit.com/r/duelofchampi...daily_rewards/

Reddit thread of other irritated players.

So people *****ing about free stuff again huh.

Bazaltovy's Avatar Swiss Hunter
    Originally Posted by DinstanoMESO Go to original post
    So people *****ing about free stuff again huh.
    This.

Originally Posted by Bazaltovy Go to original post
    This.
    Nice mod work. "Complaining about free." No. It is complaining about a deceptive presentation. But that's fine. I've been polite. You guys can enjoy the "game" you are playing. In spite of its numerous flaws in regard to new players and your inability to acknowledge them.

Originally Posted by Sabbrewolf Go to original post
    Nice mod work. "Complaining about free." No. It is complaining about a deceptive presentation. But that's fine. I've been polite. You guys can enjoy the "game" you are playing. In spite of its numerous flaws in regard to new players and your inability to acknowledge them.
    What was there deceptive? Value means how much it is worth and not how much you get. If I said a card is worth 10k gold it does not mean that I have the gold.
    Furthermore you could see every day what you get. So not really deceptive but more misunderstanding of some people.
    And even if tournament tickets are waste for you for other players they aren't. Btw. you don't need tournament tickets for jackpot.