View Poll Results: Do you want see new prizes and packs/decks?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

21 95.45%
  • no

1 4.55%

Show shop

We want info about shop if you can't say anything about release date.

Replication21's Avatar Junior Member
    The people have spoken. Now the Question is will they even care?

A good idea indeed, but unlikely to happen. There's a entire commercial strategy which will become obsolete if they do.

Originally Posted by Crappypony Go to original post
    A good idea indeed, but unlikely to happen. There's a entire commercial strategy which will become obsolete if they do.
    golden words, someone could save some gold/seals knowing what's gonna change in the shop and what's not gonna change, and ubi doesen't want that

28th will be released new expansion, 28+3 and still no expansion,really gg devs & ubisoft

SoAmazinglyBad's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by chatarra19 Go to original post
    28th will be released new expansion, 28+3 and still no expansion,really gg devs & ubisoft
    Nearly all games / patches are delayed so i dont even know why u all flame so hard. ****in metro in Warsaw is delayed for a few years already and there is not even as much flame as here when patch will be delayed for max 1 week. I dont know why people flames so hard just stfu and farm or get a life outside plz

Originally Posted by SoAmazinglyBad Go to original post
    I dont know why people flames so hard just stfu and farm or get a life outside plz
    just shut up if u dont know what are u talking about, probably i have better life than urs, with good work, nice girlfriend, degree studies, i just complain about delay because i was like 1-2 weeks without play, and i wanted to see how new expansion works, thats all, calm down guy and relax

plz delete thread