Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by poketopa Go to original post
    Oh wow a forum manager
    This is just strictly AC3. The majority of people play on AC3 (I think) Plus I think it has a lot of ideas that may be hard to grasp by newer players
    That made me feel like a celebrity. lol

Thanks for the additional info. Even if some of it may be "hard to grasp", they could use this later on to get better.

It is Threads like these that make me so proud of the community. <3 The link to this thread is now in the Sticky here under the Community Links section:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ommunity-Links

Originally Posted by BlacklightDemon Go to original post
    Hmmmm? I can cope fine with it. It's just agitating to follow someone across the maps who is sprinting there, only to find once you get there, they're off on a marathon again x_x It's even hard to keep up in ACB never mind with the humungous maps xD

Anyway, my videos are titled as ACB so, I can't imagine there would be much confusion, unless someone can't read/doesn't know English.
    Wwwwell, ya know them noobs :P

Originally Posted by CVE GAMING Go to original post
    Hello there, I'm new to forums and stuff and I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post this? If it isn't please remove it. Thank you

It isn't, but I would see why you would think it would be.
    This thread is on a guide a few of us are working on that will teach newer players, kinda like you did in your video.
    There is an official AC3 video thread somewhere in these forums where you can promote your stuff though.
    If you want to help with the clips just post here and I'll see what I can do.

my clans been addicted to ACB kind of took a break off AC3 for a few days....going to deffo do domination and then artifact..however if anyone wishes to do AA thats fine..thats to speed things up ofc

Originally Posted by Tarjas Templar Go to original post
    my clans been addicted to ACB kind of took a break off AC3 for a few days....going to deffo do domination and then artifact..however if anyone wishes to do AA thats fine..thats to speed things up ofc
    I've already got AA covered, I just need to upload it ^~^

Originally Posted by CVE GAMING Go to original post
    Thanks for the heads up I found the AC3 video thread and I have posted this video there. Thanks for the advice. All the best with the guide guys
    yeah np :P

Okay, the AA vid is FINALLY uploading...after I learned how to compress files No way I was uploading a 13gb file O_O So yeah. Expect that soon, and I'll post it up here! ^~^

Originally Posted by Moi-dix-Mois43 Go to original post
    Amazing. Ability guide just needs to be edited. I'll post it once its done.
    Thanks soo so much for your work hopfully everyone is abk to finsh soon and we can have an epic playlist for everyone!

I love this thread I do, but does anyone have any video guides for AC4?? Ac4 plays a lot differently than than AC3.