dex3108's Avatar Senior Member

Does Steam version required UPlay?

Will Rayman Legends on Steam required UPlay?

SlazRabbit's Avatar Member
    Not sure, but changes are high. It's Ubisoft's own platform, and other versions of the game use uPlay for leadserboards/challenges as well!

bolz87's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by woodexx Go to original post
    Will Rayman Legends on Steam required UPlay?
    Yes it will require Uplay because it's a Uplay game with actions and rewards

Why can't they just answer to this question? I so much want to play Rayman Legends on Steam, but why would I buy a game in my favourite platform (Steam) and then login in another one, I mean, I already have stupid Origin for battlefield 3 only, I don't want so many diferent programs in my computer for one single game in a terrible platform. If they checked the steam forums they would see about the high amount of people asking for a refund because of UPlay. They are losing so much money and they won't release the next Rayman game for PC next time if the sales goes wrong.

bolz87's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MrFopi Go to original post
    Why can't they just answer to this question? I so much want to play Rayman Legends on Steam, but why would I buy a game in my favourite platform (Steam) and then login in another one, I mean, I already have stupid Origin for battlefield 3 only, I don't want so many diferent programs in my computer for one single game in a terrible platform. If they checked the steam forums they would see about the high amount of people asking for a refund because of UPlay. They are losing so much money and they won't release the next Rayman game for PC next time if the sales goes wrong.
    If you don't want to have the game in two platforms i suggest you to buy rayman legends on retail or on ubishop

I'll be getting the game on steam as well and would rather not have to use UPlay. That platform adds nothing to the game for me personally. I have Rayman Origins on steam and that didn't require UPlay so I sincerely hope the same will be true of Rayman Legends. I'd just like my game so my friends and I can have 4 player fun without additional software and sign in screens.

I'm hoping Legends ends up being DRM-free, the same way Origins was. Heck, the Steam version of Origins didn't even require Steam!