Immortal Assassins Recruitment (XBOX)

Who We Are:
    We are a casual/competitive artifact assault clan that is moving towards more competitive gaming (i.e. scrimmages, tournaments, and seasons). We promote friendship between members and other clans, as this is a gaming community. If you have friends in other clans, you are welcome to still play with them. We will not segregate. While we play AC3 primarily, we have been known to play other game together when we need to take a break.
    We are looking for active, mature players in the AA community. If you want a clan tag just to have it, then make your own clan. Being active, playing the game regularly is important to keep skills sharp and build on teamwork.

Rules:
    • In casual games, there is a no gun policy, unless shot first. In scrimmages and tournament settings, there is a strict no gun and no hack policy.
    • There is a NO TOLERANCE policy for cheating, map glitches, or ability exploits for casual games, scrims, and tournament settings. If you like to play the game in this way then IMA is not for you.
    • We can understand being so upset at another gamer that you feel you have to say something; however, the clan will not support scrims or gaming with another group you have angered. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
    • For those trying to get that elusive legendary relic, we have a back-out policy before 9 minutes or draw the game out when the game decides to split the teams.
    • Drama between clan mates happen. Work it out. If you cannot work it out, talk to a leader to mediate. Forgiveness and kindness are important when working together.
    • Being active is important. We understand life gets in the way sometimes. You will get a verbal warning when you have been inactive too long. If you ignore the warning, you will be kicked.

Tryout Process:
    If you wish to join, send a message to the clan leaders (xNotAllThere or XxSureShot818xX) and we will let you have a tryout. Tryouts last about 5 games and a clan leader is always present. You need to have a microphone as communication is important for team settings. We are looking for a decent player, a nice person, and a good teammate with good communication.

Sounds nice! Goodluck with recruiting ^_^

Your rules. I like them.

Originally Posted by walruspancakes Go to original post
    sounds nice! Goodluck with recruiting ^_^
    i ****ing love your signature!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Moi-dix-Mois43 Go to original post
    Your rules. I like them.
    Your signature. I like it.

^Kitty does have some great signatures :3
    And yeah,i was thinking,wait i removed mine xD

Originally Posted by WalrusPancakes Go to original post
    ^Kitty does have some great signatures :3
    And yeah,i was thinking,wait i removed mine xD
    "Bow ties are cool."

Originally Posted by XxSureShot818xX Go to original post
    "Bow ties are cool."
    O: You're a... YES