H2O Recruitment Thread

Welcome to the Hard 2 Own recruitment thread! We are a friendly PS3 clan that mainly plays team modes, however there is one stipulation. No OSB or gun! We strive to make team modes as fun as possible, for both ourselves and our opponents, and we do so through the omission of these two abilities. Although we do not use OSB or gun ourselves, we always accept the challenge to play against those with these abilities and hold nothing against those who do use them. For us, it's all part of the fun of Assassin's Creed to outplay the opponent. Aside for our ability restrictions, we have very few rules other than to respect each other and have fun. Team modes are our main focus in AC3, however we play FFA every now and then along with ACB and ACR. At the moment we do not play competitively, although this is likely to change in the future as the clan grows.

Clan Members
    • JkRo3_x
    • alexbentley
    • jackipack
    • GhostProtocol7

Minor Conditions
    • A microphone is not required, in games we talk through text chat.
    • Outside of AC, we regularly talk on Skype.

If you are looking for a tight knit group with some added challenge, H2O may just be the clan for you! If you are interested in applying or playing with us, post here or send a message/friend request over on PSN. We look forward to seeing you in the Animus. :>

Good luck with the clan make sure u offer pie to the new recruites

Thank you! And there will be pie for all.
    The cookies are overrated. :P

well only to keep ur members happy

Originally Posted by alexbentley Go to original post
    The cookies are overrated. :P
    Don't let Dom see that >.>
    Anywho,goodluck with recruiting!

LOL^ Poor Dom :P

Anyway, good luck! ^~^

Kaiyoto's Avatar Senior Member
    Good luck with the clan!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

And we'd like to give a warm welcome back to an old friend, GhostProtocol7! After a hiatus he has since joined H2O.

How long have you guys been around, out of curiosity? Weird question, I know, but some clans only make topics after they've been around for a while. I noticed you said hiatus and I'm like "eh? O.o" xD

Kaiyoto's Avatar Senior Member
    For real. When I first saw the title "H2O" I thought of clan PMS/H20 but they have like a billion people in it :P