30 new cards revealed

http://www.momcards.net/us/news/124-...-number-1.html

Shiny new cards for everyone! My thoughts:

I want me a set of Untamed Wraiths. It's like Lamasu's ethereal brother (sister?)! Let's nickname it Lamaspook. Could be seriously powerful in Fleshbane decks.

The Silent Death looks kinda silly. It's probably slightly worse than Soul Reaver against rush decks (you still get beat in the face once), and it can be countered by several cards. But the amount of late-game advantage this card can give is obscene. Kill a creature of your choice every turn, using only a single card? Woah!

Griffin Battle Priest is sweet! An affordable heal creature that can actually shoot, and even heals the player? Gimme

Quite a few solid cards in there across all rarities. Looks like I'm saving my seals for a reason

W00t! This thread has returned from the void it seems

Apparently there has been some miscommunication with the reveal..

Some most impressive cards there, it will be a brave new world again!

Lamasu, Vampire Knight, Plague Zombie, Ravenous Ghoul. And now Skeleton Archer and Untamed Wraith.
    Which one do I choose for my t3 drop? Does it make a difference ?

Originally Posted by LQDBrunt Go to original post
    Lamasu, Vampire Knight, Plague Zombie, Ravenous Ghoul. And now Skeleton Archer and Untamed Wraith.
    Which one do I choose for my t3 drop? Does it make a difference ?
    Well I wouldn't go for Skeleton Archer. It's not bad, but it's often a 3-cost Lich. I'm not sold on the 4 HP ghoul either. Too much chance to die in 1 round.

Lamasu, Vampire Knight, Plague Zombie and Untamed Wraith all seem like good choices. The zombie lets you trigger Ariana's ability or deal some extra damage to creatures, which is neat, but it's also vulnerable to Earthquake and restricted to front line duty. Vampire Knight is very hard to get rid of, but it can't retaliate. Untamed Wraith is by far the toughest against physical damage, and can even profitably block a previously deployed Ravager, but it's weak to magic damage. Lamasu is strikingly average, having none of the pros or cons above, but it's quite a dependable creature.

Hantziie's Avatar Senior Member
    I want to see Sanctuary ._.

Originally Posted by Devourer_of_Pie Go to original post
    Well I wouldn't go for Skeleton Archer. It's not bad, but it's often a 3-cost Lich. I'm not sold on the 4 HP ghoul either. Too much chance to die in 1 round.

Lamasu, Vampire Knight, Plague Zombie and Untamed Wraith all seem like good choices. The zombie lets you trigger Ariana's ability or deal some extra damage to creatures, which is neat, but it's also vulnerable to Earthquake and restricted to front line duty. Vampire Knight is very hard to get rid of, but it can't retaliate. Untamed Wraith is by far the toughest against physical damage, and can even profitably block a previously deployed Ravager, but it's weak to magic damage. Lamasu is strikingly average, having none of the pros or cons above, but it's quite a dependable creature.
    That is true ofc, I was only trying to say - with a little exaggeration, how Necro has too many "general purpose" T3 drops when compared to other factions

inferno got more, i think a 3/x/x deck will become viable (also the new inferno hero can counter otks preatty good, so it won't need going fortune)

Originally Posted by LQDBrunt Go to original post
    That is true ofc, I was only trying to say - with a little exaggeration, how Necro has too many "general purpose" T3 drops when compared to other factions
    Yeah, it really is a luxury problem

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    I for one would like to try 3/4/x deck, seems pretty neat.