AC:IV digital deluxe edition

Hello, does anyone know whether or not assassin's creed 4 black flag is going to have a digital deluxe edition for PC? would like to know before I pre-order it from a retailer.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    No sign yet...

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Keep watching for updates regarding Editions.

i'm waiting for steam

Yes, please allow us to get a Digital Deluxe Edition with all extras on steam, as you guys did with AC3.

Originally Posted by kira1004 Go to original post
    Hello, does anyone know whether or not assassin's creed 4 black flag is going to have a digital deluxe edition for PC? would like to know before I pre-order it from a retailer.
    I hope so, I don't have enough room for all the extras that come with the Black Chest edition, plus I have little interest in most of it... So a digital deluxe edition would be great.
    However at this rate I'm not sure if I'm even going to get the game, there's been no progress with the series in quite some time and PC players always get the raw end of the deal complete with bugs that will never be solved due to moving on to the next game and only caring about the money.

Originally Posted by lasha7716 Go to original post
    i'm waiting for steam
    Me too. I will buy AC4BF Standard Edition for PS3 first and then I'll pre-order AC4BF Digital Deluxe Edition on Steam.

Originally Posted by kira1004 Go to original post
    Still waiting any new word covering the release of a Digital Deluxe Edition anyone?

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Not that I've heard.

Originally Posted by NetWalkerBR Go to original post
    Yes, please allow us to get a Digital Deluxe Edition with all extras on steam, as you guys did with AC3.
    Actually PC Digital Deluxe editions were with each game since AC2. All games since then had Digital Deluxe editions.