Can't draw gun in a duel (Call of Juarez)

I'm at the part where Billy gets on the train and I have a duel in the train tracks. The instructions say move your mouse down to draw but it doesn't work. I have a pistol on the 2 slot only. I tried so many times and he won't draw the gun. Help please

Originally Posted by meyeahme Go to original post
    I'm at the part where Billy gets on the train and I have a duel in the train tracks. The instructions say move your mouse down to draw but it doesn't work. I have a pistol on the 2 slot only. I tried so many times and he won't draw the gun. Help please
    I just played this level and had the same problem (although I had a pistol in both slot 1 and 2). I solved it by moving the mouse down like you're supposed to, and at the same time I mashed both the 1 and 2 keys, as well as the left and right mouse button. This caused me to draw, fire and shoot him by luck. I may also have mashed the A and D keys to dodge.

There's some serious bug with this shootout.

ugg boots

Why UGG for ugg boots on sale girls square measure indispensible things in your wardrobe? Some folks could argue that their shapes square measure therefore ugly and hardly to cheap ugg boots be the foremost engaging boots within the kingdom of gorgeous shoes, however we have a tendency to cannot neglect this truth, they're the foremost comfy boots you have got ever seen.