Aza404's Avatar DoC Shoutcaster

Noboru, Caller of Twilight

“Bad news again… We’re already stretched thin and now this Dhamiria may require more attention than we envisaged.” said Noboru.

His spies sat coiled before him, awaiting their master’s leave. Noboru mumbled to himself, running his fingers across a Tyrago board, sliding chariots and soldiers from both sides. Without even looking he was replicating one of the most complex strategies known in the Empire. He knew them all by heart.

“You”, pointing to one of the spies, “Go back to Dhamiria’s mansion and await further orders. The rest of you will ride with me to the Griffin Duchy. The heroes of Ashan are in movement.”

As the spies prepared to move out, wind caught the flaps of Noboru’s tent and lifted them enough to reveal the sun rising. The spy master stopped moving, watching the light of the sun slowly gaining ground on the night’s darkness.

Although he respects his roots and Shalassa’s teachings, Noboru firmly believes that true balance lies in the complete control of polar opposites. He set out to master Light’s truth and Dark’s mystery to become the most accomplished spy on Asha. Each sunset and sunrise reminded him that balance is always possible, barely out of reach over the horizon.
    This time, Noboru saw it as a sign that events were now in motion. He ordered his spies to move out and picked up his staff. He glared at his board for a while and then back at the horizon.

“It’s almost time…”

Noboru is a seeker of the eternal flow, as is shown through his spell schools: Light and Darkness dual forces when seen through the prism of the Water and the perpetual cycle. One might consider him a bit of a control freak, outmaneuvering creatures around the battleground like pawns on a chessboard, but in reality he is simply fascinated by the political games of Ashan.

Hantziie's Avatar Senior Member
    The hability is meh... i expected another thing, a different one... I think we have enough outmanouevre effects already. But the schools are good.

Hantziie's Avatar Senior Member
    «

Ishuma keeps her 1st position

bah... 6 mana? I thought that vampiric assasins may become usable...
    (in any case they are from necropolis, so not aplicable )

Le.Rancord's Avatar Senior Member
    well the intresting thing is light spell for early control and dark spell for late control

maybe, but light early control is weaker than earth early control (cost/effect ratio). So, not so strong as Ariana, perhaps...

Originally Posted by mordredrs Go to original post
    Ishuma keeps her 1st position
    ishuma keeps HIS 1st position

I really like the artwork and the dark-light concept. I want it to test some decks