renders7's Avatar Member

Herald of the void new feature

i'm glad they're implementing daily rewards
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VANCac9NiuI

i can see the callers. And light + earth i guess that stronghold's caller's spell schools

Light + darkness for sanctuary

NorsemanXXI's Avatar Member
    Anyone else noticed that Kieran's ability description looks different ? It's more lengthy... Might, Magic, Health and Magic Schools look unchanged, so I guess they just changed his ability.

Aza404's Avatar DoC Shoutcaster
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum.

oh, seems like this went wrong...

Are these all the changes? What happened to the implementations we were supposed to wait for before judging the game that would solve the glaring problems currently existing? Also, thanks for explaining how to chat, I never figured that out in all my years on the internet -_-

Sorry to be negative, I'm sure it'll get a lot of hate, but I'm just giving honest feedback here - sweeping changes were promised, and they're not shown in the video; instead we get daily bonuses (which are seen in so many other games, yawn) and an explanation of how to chat. I was looking forward to a lot more, and in my opinion not unjustifiably so.

Edit: naturally, if these aren't all of the new features, I'll withhold judgment. But for one the youtube video description seems to imply this is all, and on the other hand I don't see why they should split up videos about the new features, by now they should know what's getting implemented, right?

Wolf Captain still has 5 life, looks to be unchanged.

I agree some parts but not all. I dont think this video is the last one. Lets wait and see.

It's seemed like kieran's ability and siegfried's ability are changed. There may be lots of changes for instance to wolf captain.

Originally Posted by Deom23 Go to original post
    Wolf Captain still has 5 life, looks to be unchanged.
    they might changed the requirement or the cost of the unit.

Aza404's Avatar DoC Shoutcaster
    @Magusofzeal: Very little was shown here. The new expansion will come with a bunch of changes to existing creatures and the new cards will bring in new game mechanics and more variety. What changes are you expecting exactly?

renders7's Avatar Member
    I really like Magic peddler,i hope we get more cards like him and that other guy that requires a supply to attack,more arabian nights looking monsters