NorsemanXXI's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by renders7 Go to original post
    I really like Magic peddler,i hope we get more cards like him and that other guy that requires a supply to attack,more arabian nights looking monsters
    It's basically a Wandering Bard for spells. You can only fetch UNIQUE spells.

Which there are none of atm, so we'll have to see what the expansion brings

Originally Posted by NorsemanXXI Go to original post
    It's basically a Wandering Bard for spells. You can only fetch UNIQUE spells.
    Then, the new expension bring unique spells.

Kool video.

ioulios's Avatar Member
    they have change Kieran's passive.....

good thing is it...cause too many kieran now...

Great video! Can't wait till the expansion

Only thing bugging me: The filters

1) Who came up with that order? Basic Set -- Void Rising -- Achievement cards -- Herold of the Void
    Why not: Base Set -- 1. expansion -- 2. expansion -- ... -- n. expansion -- achievement cards

2) but second and more important:
    rather than filtering out all of the non-premium cards, I would LOVE to be able to hide all those freakin ugly premium cards instead!!! pleeease ^^

Originally Posted by Aza404 Go to original post
    @Magusofzeal: Very little was shown here. The new expansion will come with a bunch of changes to existing creatures and the new cards will bring in new game mechanics and more variety. What changes are you expecting exactly?
    I think everyone is expecting a little nerf to wolf captain , nothing huge , but just comparing it to the new Necropolis legendary ... it's strikingly obvious how OP captain is .

Originally Posted by Aza404 Go to original post
    @Magusofzeal: Very little was shown here. The new expansion will come with a bunch of changes to existing creatures and the new cards will bring in new game mechanics and more variety. What changes are you expecting exactly?
    I'm wondering this, too -
    what the heck do people expect from this update and expansion to fix the problems in this game?
    DoC is pretty much what DoC is - Aza's been pretty clear that the designers are not interested in fixing the most pressing problems with it right now.
    So y'all had better get used to the game mostly the way it is now.
    I wouldn;t hold out irrational hope that "The new update right around the corner is going to change everything."

Originally Posted by reapersaurus Go to original post
    I'm wondering this, too -
    what the heck do people expect from this update and expansion to fix the problems in this game?
    Because of posts like

Originally Posted by aza404
    And lastly...
    I can't answer most of the questions and topics yet as nothing is official.
    In just under 2 weeks, we should be rolling out a huge expansion with loads of new features. Please be patient and wait for this as it may have a big impact on some of the topics here.

In the meantime, closing this.

Best,
    Aza
    From the topic http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...perience/page3.

Most of the problems discussed get down to the problems with elo and problems with not having trading and the difficulty of getting your deck together. None of which seem to getaddressed with the new release. Aza asked for patience here and to wait for this new expansion to come out and then see how things are, which I was totally fine with. If the problems end up not being addressed however, I will feel a little sad having been patient for nothing

@Aza, I'll follow up with a post on your reply soon, since it will be more elaborate. Most of the issues have already been put forward in the thread I quoted, however. I hope I haven't misunderstood you or misquoted you in the above.