What do you LOVE about AC3?

I give credits to "H3LLBILLY III" as, he did this idea with the Multiplayer. Anyway, I just wanted a thread on here that was positive so, post away what you LOVE about the game!

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Tree Running, Naval Battles, Hunting, Haytham, Native American Culture, Naval Missions, Hunting quests, Attacking Convoy's

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Gameplay mechanics such as naval stuff, treerunning, hidding behing a column, parkour movements, stalking zones, weather, seasons!!! The fact there is no armour and medicine around, its GREAT story through characters like Connor, Achilles, and Haytham!!!

Despite its heavy flaws, my favorite one in the series.

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Convoys, weather, oh and I do like how the life now regenerates.....that's about all I can think of.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Graphics, Seasons (favorite is winter), mild investigations (please let this be a taste for the future), dem forts (deeeem forts), Tree running, Hunting, Naval warfare (I tried so hard not to like it), Captain Kidd treasure hunt, Homestead, Story, flow of gameplay, Animations, unequal surface programming, Physics, improved NPC AI, Improved recruit missions, more tolerant rooftop guards AI, Idle animations....

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Graphics, Seasons (favorite is winter), ..
    You know, NY during a snowstorm at night is incredibly gorgeous......And during a rainfall at sunset, too.

And I forgot the FRONTIER!! A very nice change of pace in the series!!

On that note, i think the weather effects haven't been given enough appreciation. The rainstorms/thunderstorms in ACIII are absolutely gorgeous and some of the best i've seen in a video game.

Treerunning, frontier, Connor's animations (I remeber wiggling the stick left and right while running just to see him shift balance), naval, vaulting over fences, petting dogs, weather system (snow is real cool for example).

Animations, Naval, The revival of facial animations etc while fighting, The rain, Graphical improvements and general image quality although much more can be achieved, Moral ambiguity, Haytham. That's all I guess.

EDIT - I'll have you know I found tree running gimmicky and unnecessary.

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sushiglutton Go to original post
    petting dogs,.
    Some one was bound to say it! lol!

What I really enjoyed about the game was for one HAYTHAM! Woo! then I loved the overall story, tree running, combat, graphics, weather changes, DLC, Homestead, board games, Running animations, duel wielding weapons, blurred lines of "good" and "evil".