epicafricantoad's Avatar DoC Moderator

[Reveal] New card from the upcoming expansion - Ur-Khrag Enforcer

Heres the today's reveal, introducing a new ability to the battlefield - Berserk.

cheers
    Toad

Bazaltovy's Avatar Swiss Hunter
    Now THAT's what I call crazeh!

It's definitely playable. best inferno 5drop so far.

So we've got that necro epic - Namtaru Channeler and that rare 5 drop with fear
    inferno common above
    sanctuary epic 3drop
    stronghold rare 5drop

W8ing for haven!!

epicafricantoad's Avatar DoC Moderator
    What do you think John, will it attack twice (both players' action phases) or does it miss the word "your" ?
    cheers
    Toad

Depending on the Berserk's description meaning, this card may be OP or very good

Originally Posted by epicafricantoad Go to original post
    What do you think John, will it attack twice (both players' action phases) or does it miss the word "your" ?
    cheers
    Toad
    I really like it. I think it will attack twice. Not in your action phase and in your opponents one. Just in yours, but then you can attack with him as usual. These 2.
    On the other hand, it has obvious counterplay, high retaliation makes him suicide without being able to stop it. I mean, you have not the option to not attack. Sometimes it can be bad.

Btw, It's a common card, so I guess we can expect Berserker to appear in some more creatures.

In my opinion it attacks twice( after every turn change). If it attacked only once it would be really weak - forcing attack is a disadvantage, esspecialy when the card does not have great statistics. Its actualy pretty balanced with double attack. You put it and it will attack once for sure (will deal 4 dmg to max 3 creatures). Then your opponent have a chance to respond with removal or blocker - sth with 5 life or more and some retaliation or bigger attack. Its countered by archlich or some others 4drop that limits it's option.

Im pretty sure it can't attack again on you turn. The last option is that this card does not attack during your enemy action phase, but it can move (not attack) on your own. It would be weaker card and probably not playable that way.

At the beginning of the action phase - for me it means every action phase (both). Otherwise it could be easily missunderstood by some players.

Bazaltovy's Avatar Swiss Hunter
    You can't control their attacks. Just like creatures with Berserk in Heroes IV.

Originally Posted by Bazaltovy Go to original post
    You can't control their attacks. Just like creatures with Berserk in Heroes IV.
    Well, if you can't control its attacks, then I guess it attacks on each phase. If not it would be weak.

The creature will attack once, another translation error probably.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►